• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Pretty sure Serbia and Russia are baron shit holes, and those guys managed to thrive. It's not like the Vikings came from an Oasis.

Or the Egyptians :confused:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
katie tully said:
Pretty sure Serbia and Russia are baron shit holes, and those guys managed to thrive. It's not like the Vikings came from an Oasis.

And then what about the Kush?! Those guys were moron, and the parts of Ethiopia where they did originate from was plentiful and bountiful and green.

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
nice try

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
katie tully said:

the servs didn't exactly thrive

goats still account for 90% of their gdp

Shibby.........

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
The Australian Indigenous people are believed to have populated the country for over 40 thousand years, making them one of the oldest "civilisations" on Earth, pre-dating ancient Greeks, Mayans and Egyptians. So in all this time on Earth before everyone else, you would have expected them to be some kind of super advanced, super intelligent race, and you would be mistaken. Below is a complete list 40,000 years of all Abo accomplishments:

* A long stick (spear)
* A curved stick (boomerang)
* A hollow stick (digeridoo)

As a comparison, here are some interesting facts, comparing Abos to Chinks.

* In 9 BCE, China invented gunpowder
* In 5 BCE, the Chinese invent the kite
* The Chinese are also so much cooler
* In 4 CE, Chinese scientists make a fully working compass, and
* In 1788 CE, when the British came to Australia, after 40,000 years of life, the damn Abos still hadn't invented the FUCKING WHEEL, and yet they want us to respect their culture and way of life. (lol no wheels means no cars, so why do they use so much damn petrol?)

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Aboriginal
You obviously have no knowledge of the worlds history. Half the reason why societies like the Chinese, Greeks, and basically all of Europe could make technological advances is becouse they were not ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

They all SHARED what they discovered with each other, one way or another. How did they do that? Through the silk road, the worlds largest ancient trade route, begining from china and stretching all the way to Europe and even moving down towards Africa.

You talk of china inventing the compass. How do you think they invented the compass, becouse they have bloody magnetite in their soil. Whats that you ask? A magnetic friggin rock!. It dosen't take much work to grab some of that and create a compass.

Now, a bit of a geography lesson for ya. Where is Australia. In the southern hemisphere, isolated form the rest of the world by sea. They never needed to make technological advancements, becouse they were never threatened by war from other states, BECAUSE NO ONE COULD GET THERE.

Also, I like the fact you have taken a direct quote from encyclopedia dramatica, and online site which is dedicated to putting discriminatory shit on almost every single thing in the whole fucking world, with no valid arguments, sources or references, So you can stick your argument up your fat ass!!

((THIS IS ONE ANGRY SHIBBY!!!))

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Will Shakespear said:
the servs didn't exactly thrive

goats still account for 90% of their gdp
no dzukele, not goats. i think you're confusing it with Bosnia

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
katie tully said:

seed-bearing plants and animals suitable for domestication

There is nothing inherently inferior about the aboriginal people, or any people as defined by a place for that matter. These theories of racial superiority have very little credibility

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
seed-bearing plants and animals suitable for domestication

There is nothing inherently inferior about the aboriginal people, or any people as defined by a place for that matter. These theories of racial superiority have very little credibility
Yes! Yes! I agree.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Shibby......... said:
You obviously have no knowledge of the worlds history. Half the reason why societies like the Chinese, Greeks, and basically all of Europe could make technological advances is becouse they were not ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

They all SHARED what they discovered with each other, one way or another. How did they do that? Through the silk road, the worlds largest ancient trade route, begining from china and stretching all the way to Europe and even moving down towards Africa.

You talk of china inveting the compass. How do you think they invented the compass, becouse they have bloody magnetite in their soil. Whats that you ask? A magnetic friggin rock!. It dosen't take much work to grab some of that and create a compass.

Now, a bit of a geogrphy lesson for ya. Where is australia. In the southern hemispher, isolated form the rest of the world by sea. They never needed to make technological advancements, becouse they were never threatened by war from other states, BECOUSE NO ONE COULD THERE.

Also, I like the fact you have taken a direct quote from encyclopedia dramatica, and online site which is dedicated to putting discriminatory shit on almost every single thing in the whole fucking world, with no valid arguments, sources or references, So you can stick your argument up your fat ass!!

((THIS IS ONE ANGRY SHIBBY!!!))
Pretty sure Australia was isolated more than China?

Shibby.........

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:

Lets have a look shall we?

Looking at the map of the world. We see china. Where is it. up at the top of the world, connected to millions of other states in that big chunk of land. Hmmmm, got lots of friends around.

Now we look at Australia and look at Australia. Its at the bottom of the world, isolated by the pacific ocean and Indian ocean that stretch for thousands of kilometers

Now this is a map of the silk road. See how everyone could get to each other to trade?

HOW ENLIGHTENING:idea:

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
we're not in fucking kindergarten. you can write shit out normally without sounding like a spastic

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Shibby......... said:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/miss_turkey/world_600w.jpg

Lets have a look shall we?

Looking at the map of the world. We see china. Where is it. up at the top of the world, connected to millions of other states in that big chunk of land. Hmmmm, got lots of friends around.

Now we look at Australia and look at Australia. Its at the bottom of the world, isolated by the pacific ocean and Indian ocean that stretch for thousands of kilometers

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c207/miss_turkey/800px-Silk_Route_extant.jpg

Now this is a map of the silk road. See how everyone could get to each other to trade?

HOW ENLIGHTENING:idea:
Go ahead and just neck yourself now.

Katie's quote was saying that Australia is actually more isolated than China.

Instead you attempt to belittle and embarrass her, which once started was never going to end well for you. The result doing much damage to the perception of your cognitive functions and pointing to possible intellectual impairment.

See here:

katie tully said:
Tip: Concentrate on school first before trying to be an e-hero.

EDIT: I just read your post again Shibby. Lol, not a clue.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Yes, Australia being most isolated hence abo's not knowing shit all in advancement, is an absurd reasoning. The ancient civilisations from the Americas had no links to the 'Silk Road' or Europe etc and yet even then they developed uses of engineering that remained unprecedented.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Ummmmmmmm...

Where did all these speds come from? Does Rockyroad have 4 troll accounts?

They've never posted before, but as soon as there is an abo thread, they jump out from the wood works....

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
You talk of china inveting the compass. How do you think they invented the compass, becouse they have bloody magnetite in their soil. Whats that you ask? A magnetic friggin rock!. It dosen't take much work to grab some of that and create a compass.

Now, a bit of a geogrphy lesson for ya. Where is australia. In the southern hemispher, isolated form the rest of the world by sea. They never needed to make technological advancements, becouse they were never threatened by war from other states, BECOUSE NO ONE COULD THERE.
I missed this, LOL! How did the Chinese know that magnetic rock was good for directions? How did they know that the Earth was magnetized? It actually takes quite a lot of work and a lot of brains and technology to pick up some magnetised rock and go 'HEY GUYS, WE CAN USE THIS THING AND THIS ROCK AND THIS PIECE OF METAL (THE METAL THAT WE MINED, BECAUSE ROCKS ARENT VERY EFFECTIVE), AND LIKE, WE CAN USE THIS ROCK TO DIRECT US TO THE PLACES WE ARE TRAVELLING TO IN OUR BOATS"

Thanks for the geography lesson man! I always wondered where Australia was :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)