Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
_dhj_ said:
Invalid argument when one of the issues in question is whether if the fetus is actually a "life".
Thats assuming one has issues about it, some of us, have clearly, made up our minds.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
Too much to ask of todays society that women dont fuck everything in sight eh, moron.
If a woman wants to fuck every guy she meets what right have you got to tell her she is wrong? Hmmm? Or do you have the quaint idea that you, being male, knows what is best for all women?

robbie1

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Although I may not agree, I suppose the brighter side here is that you are consistant with your values, which is something I respect more than someone who is selective and really contradicting.

I hope, however, that you do not feel more disgusted about abortion than the hundreds of thousands that die from injustices like hunger, poverty, war or terror. I don't really respect people that are like that: eg Christians who hate homosexuality but then have no opinion or interest in real world issues. Bit of an extreme example but you get my drift.
Hunger, poverty etc are major issues but so is abortion. And with abortion, it can actually be prevented very easily, either don't have sex or embrace your pregnancy and thank God for the gift he has given you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
robbie1 said:
Just go to google images and type in 'aborted babies'.

See for yourselves what you are actually supporting.
I'd google up some images of aborted Jesus and AIDS victims who died because of religion's irrational crusade against contraception, but I really couldn't be bothered.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I'd google up some images of aborted Jesus and AIDS victims who died because of religion's irrational crusade against contraception, but I really couldn't be bothered.
Yet all the things you attempt to bring to parity are events that people have CHOICE over, fucked too many ppl and caught aids? your back luck. Got pregnant? Only yourself to blame.

And a baby has what choice in its life/death during abortion?

HSC
bshoc said:
Yet all the things you attempt to bring to parity are events that people have CHOICE over, fucked too many ppl and caught aids? your back luck. Got pregnant? Only yourself to blame.
Raped by someone with aids, in a country where the church campaigns against contraception? Stiff shit, it's your fault!

You good sir, are possibly the dumbest mother fucker I've seen on here recently, and that's saying a lot.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
And a baby has what choice in its life/death during abortion?
What about a child born with aids mr genius? What choice does that child have? the only difference is that that child gets to live and suffer a slow and painful death. If given a choice what would you prefer? To be aborted or to be born and then slowly die of aids because your parents believed that safe sex was evil.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
If a woman wants to fuck every guy she meets what right have you got to tell her she is wrong? Hmmm? Or do you have the quaint idea that you, being male, knows what is best for all women?
I dont know, you would think people would exercise their own self restraint, and face their mistakes without killing another life in the process, but hey that would involve personal responsibility, a concept no doubt foreign to you.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Raped by someone with aids, in a country where the church campaigns against contraception? Stiff shit, it's your fault!

You good sir, are possibly the dumbest mother fucker I've seen on here recently, and that's saying a lot.
What percentage of terminated pregancies are due to rape? 1, maybe 2, percent, either adress the main issue or stop posting useless crap. Its those other 99% that concern me.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
I dont know, you would think people would exercise their own self restraint, and face their mistakes without killing another life in the process, but hey that would involve personal responsibility, a concept no doubt foreign to you.
What on earth does having lots of sex with random guys have to do with abortions. A person can sleep around with 20 different guys, take the proper precuations and never get pregnant.

In any case I thought your gripe with abortion with that you are killing a person, nothing to do with a person taking responsibility for their actions.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
What about a child born with aids mr genius? What choice does that child have? the only difference is that that child gets to live and suffer a slow and painful death. If given a choice what would you prefer? To be aborted or to be born and then slowly die of aids because your parents believed that safe sex was evil.
You do realize that many people do not succumb to AIDS right?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
What on earth does having lots of sex with random guys have to do with abortions. A person can sleep around with 20 different guys, take the proper precuations and never get pregnant.

In any case I thought your gripe with abortion with that you are killing a person, nothing to do with a person taking responsibility for their actions.
Unless one was forced to do so against their will, getting pregnant is no excuse for killing an unborn baby.

HSC
bshoc said:
What percentage of terminated pregancies are due to rape? 1, maybe 2, percent, either adress the main issue or stop posting useless crap. Its those other 99% that concern me.
You're the dumb cunt ranting about how people have abortions because they sleep around and get pregnant. The point has been multiple times that this is not the scenario in which most abortions occur. Also, jesus is of fuck all relevance in making an objective assessment of this situation, so if you're going to tell people not to post useless crap, perhaps you can try the same. Further to that, if we're interested in making progress, you may want to read the last TWENTY FUCKING PAGES of this thread, and attempt to avoid REPEATING THE SAME MOTHER FUCKING POINTS, over and over and FUCKING OVER AGAIN. WE GET IT ALREADY.

Fuck off you pretentious cunt, and come back when you've got half a clue. Failing that, fuck off anyway, and don't pretend like what I'm saying is any less relevant than the constant stream of bullshit which you're providing us all with.

Edit: seriously, how many people do you think get abortions because it's a convenient alternative to taking a bit of care? It's not something people do for shits and giggles like you make it sound.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
You do realize that many people do not succumb to AIDS right?
you mean if I get aids I can get over it like the flu? you mean I have a good chance of not dying of aids or its related ailments?

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Let's be specific people. When exactly does human tissue become a "life". Are there "degrees of life" depending on how developed the life is? Okay this is probably mentioned earlier in the thread but this thread is becoming like the "does god exist" thread.

HSC
_dhj_ said:
Let's be specific people. When exactly does human tissue become a "life". Are there "degrees of life" depending on how developed the life is?
Already discussed some way back in the thread. The conclusion varies depending on how clinical you are about it, and whether or not you roll with Jesus.

HSC
WAF has pretty much covered what i wanted to say but i do have a couple more things i would like to bring up:

As others have mentioned you seem to be slightly stuck in the past in regards to your views on women. You seem to think that 'God' will help those women who are raped and fall pregnant. Couple of questions in this regard, what happens to all those women who don't belive in your God? Where was your loving God when the woman got raped? Is He magically going to float down from his heavenly domain and provide this woman with the financial and far more important emotional assistance to get through such a traumatising experience?
You talk about personal responsibility a lot so surely it should be the burden of the man who raped her to deal with the child if it cannot be aborted? Are you therefore going to say that responsibility of the child should be given to a rapist?
Frankly, i think you're arguments reek of chauvinism and a lack of respect for women.
You say that women should 'close their legs' well (and again its been said before) perhaps you might want to return to sex education 101 and you'll soon discover that males are required for sexual intercourse, so how about we talk about equal responsibility you moron.

If you want to be controlled by what some males wrote down on some manuscript thousands of years ago then go ahead but don't impose your beliefs on the rest of us because we're not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)