About Supplementary Texts for AOS (1 Viewer)

J0n

N/A
HSC
Will we have to write about the texts we choose in the HSC exam? or is it just for the internal school assessment?

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
we have to write about them in the hsc
Damn, should have chosen better texts. :mad:

= Jennifer =

HSC
you still have time to change them who says you have to use the same ones all year! i already did an assesment and i have changed my related material because i found out too many people have it or it wasnt enough to talk about

J0n

N/A
HSC
Really? Ooh, that's good. :D Do we have to talk about both 2 texts or just one in the HSC?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
In the HSC exam, Paper One, Question Three, you have to discuss your core text such as Huck Finn, Lionheart, Skrzynecki, etc.); one text from the BOS stimulus booklet (usually one, but you should know at least 3); and two texts of your own choosing

And yes, you have change ur supp texts all throughout the year. Although it's best to stick with the ones you like and learn them thoroughly during the year.

lil princess

HSC
we were told that we really need quite a lot of supplementary texts [e.g. approx. 15 - 18] because we needed one for each Skrzynecki poem and the stimulus booklet text...

Although its easy to find supp. text which apply for two or three of the text which cut down the no. by heaps thankgod

We were told that the BOS said we need to know/learn all of our stimulus texts because they can be really specific in a Question and ask about just Text 3 rather than "a text from the stimulus booklet"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)