About UAI. Can i get it. (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
tasha i do teaching at uni, a lotof people doing it got in through doing various early childhood courses at tafe. if you do a diploma you get credit for certain subjects and dont have to do as many classes or go on prac either.

AFI

HSC
hmm u sound kinda in the same boat as me...

i need 77- 3 uai cause im in the local area or somthin but yer.

my subjects are

business
legal
general maths
english
IPT

every exam i got like 60% in my trials and my ranks are decent i have been studying these holidays hopefully i can get another 10-15 marks improved ant hopefully it should give me 74.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
ioniser said:
You probably think your heaps smart or something,i bet you don't even know what happens at parties
LOL
Awesome.
I bet you don't even know what happens at parties!!

ORLY

Smartie87

HSC
yeh im sick of making myself think that my uai will determine what people will think of me as a person....
think of it this way- not everyone is built to be an olympian, not everyone is built to be a priest... well not everyone is built for high pressure exams. Half your marks pretty much will be coming from one exam, so if u are one of those people who crumbles in exam situations, the hsc just isnt built 4 u. its not a measure of ur intelligence at all! u do better at things u like, and i know i have all boring subjects. doesnt mean im gonna be a bad solicitor if i do bad in maths, does it???

weird thing is, at the beginning of the year i wanted to be top of the skool, then i was just content with the thought of gettin into sydney, then with UTS, now i just want to get into A uni.... actually i dont care n e more... i just want the hsc OVER

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
weird thing is, at the beginning of the year i wanted to be top of the skool, then i was just content with the thought of gettin into sydney, then with UTS, now i just want to get into A uni.... actually i dont care n e more... i just want the hsc OVER
I totally know what you mean. I've been so energetic with regard to the hsc all year, but now that it's so close to being over, I'm starting to get over it myself. I too was aiming for top of the school, and I actually worked for that--I came 3rd overall. Not quite my original aim but I've realised it's still a damn fantastic result. I was pretty stressed for my trials and I knew I woludn't be as bad with regard to the HSC, but man, I really couldn't care any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)