About UNSW (1 Viewer)

Chris.

HSC
so ive been at uni for a semester now and i still havnt been passed the library....

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Damnit man, politics is what uni is all about. That's why all these fancy arts students generally prefer the University of Sydney, whereas the mostly non politically driven science students pick UNSW. There is of course the oddball exception to that rule.
That's odd. I'm majoring in International Relations in UNSW. Politics is more about if you are voting for Liberals or Labor in the next election. It's about contextualising ideas through theories rationality and reason.

But yes. UNSW must not want more politics students.That's why they granted a scholarship for me to European uni for 12 months.

Chris.

HSC
Miliux said:
That's odd. I'm majoring in International Relations in UNSW. Politics is more about if you are voting for Liberals or Labor in the next election. It's about contextualising ideas through theories rationality and reason.

But yes. UNSW must not want more politics students.That's why they granted a scholarship for me to European uni for 12 months.
stop bragging about that already..

phrred

HSC
UNSW needs more students that are like REAL uni students i.e. that go in demonstrations and protests

bet no UNSW students would've protested like USYD when they raised commerce fees by 1k!

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i think you'd be surprised. who wouldn't want to protest. 1k!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
phrred said:
UNSW needs more students that are like REAL uni students i.e. that go in demonstrations and protests

bet no UNSW students would've protested like USYD when they raised commerce fees by 1k!
Real uni students couldn't be fucked

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
phrred said:

That may have been a REAL uni student in the 60's. Unfortunately for you, UNSW makes students that run stuff, not stop it running.

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
I REALLY want to come here. It seems the best uni so far. (Aiming for a double degree of Law and International Studies).It requires a UAI of 99.2...I'm going to start off at either Macquarie Uni or UWS then I'll transfer.Anywho can I have some general info about UNSW?Thankyou =)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I'm just curious as to what time (on average) does UNSW begin?
Time, as in class times?

Whenever, all lectures/tutes/labs have varying start times. Usually 9am is the earliest, its the earliest ive ever had.

My current start times are 10am, 11am, and 12pm.

HSC
Time, as in class times?

Whenever, all lectures/tutes/labs have varying start times. Usually 9am is the earliest, its the earliest ive ever had.

My current start times are 10am, 11am, and 12pm.
Yeah, I meant that, thankyou!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
no worries :)

just enrol into classes, and whatever is your first class, thats your start time.

ive once had a 1pm and 2pm start!

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
I salute to the mother university UNSW as it was a once technical university in the days after World War II however just like how Perestroika has ruined Mother Russia, UNSW today is now being plagued with Arts and Commerce the epitome of arrogance, corruption and greed in which I must survive.

dawdlex3

HSC
Thanks again.
Could anyone tell me what COFA is like?
COFA is in Paddington. Pretty much disguised by the surrounding houses and such. Lots of trees around. I heard that COFA is going to be closed for renovating or something this year...?

HSC
I salute to the mother university UNSW as it was a once technical university in the days after World War II however just like how Perestroika has ruined Mother Russia, UNSW today is now being plagued with Arts and Commerce the epitome of arrogance, corruption and greed in which I must survive.
What?

J

josephrhodges

Hey guys! Looking at studying engineering or business at UNSW next year (2011). Going to apply to stay at UNSW village, looks like a rad place to stay. Room mates are randomly assigned, although if you get in early you can apply to share an apartment with someone you know. I'm looking for someone with similar interest to me - would be better than being stuck with someone you don't get along with to well :p.

Contact me on here if your thinking along the same lines josephrhodges@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)