• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Academic Advising Sessions/enrollment (1 Viewer)

sorijai87

hey all, i'm a future UWS student...just like the rests who are lost and dazed when it came to comprehending the academic avising sessions and enrollment issue

i just wanted to know....

do i have to attend my specified academic avising session before enrolling? (academic advising session for B Sci is on the 8th and enrollment starts on the 24th)

so confusing :confused:

argh , this is the only issue im worried about, apart from that, UWS looks good, apart from having to drive for 45 mins to get to get Campbelltown campus

btw....one more Q.
How is the Campebelltown campus? Large? Small? Spread out? Facilities?
lol, imagine how cold it would be in winter and how hot it would be in summer ...ahha...

thanx a million everyone :uhhuh: btw....one more Q.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I would go to the advising thingo which they are running this year. You can get all your questions answered as well as experiencing what its like.

And trust me, 45 mins to uni is NOT a long time :uhhuh:

dre

HSC
could some one please tell me how long in total these sessions are? approx

-Ferbz-

this mite help....

you enrol on your advising session day, u get all your forms and everything then. you also get ur pic taken and stuff for ur uni card. the sessions take bout an hr an a half and its pretty worth while cos everyone helps ya out! hope this helped

sorijai87

interesting....=D
thanks for the help guys and girls ...now..just need to wait till the 8th
hahaha...and i need to look at my course with a bigger perspective,
since B Sci is split into biological sciences, biotech, chem, ,maths or g-sci...
so does that mean in 2nd year i choose one of them to be my major studies? lol
ah well...help would be good, but thanks for all teh help so far guys and girls =D

luckyduck

hey what happens if u missed the Academic Advising Sessions/ enrollment day??????/

omg i didnt know mine was yesterday

luckyduck

yeah! its on the uws site

so its actually doesnt matter coz there more enrollment dates for my course *phew*

what do u mean offers are close?
hey when u accepted ur course online for uws
it said "" ur acceptance has been recorded" or something like that right?

that mean ur in and accepted the main round offer right? ((( just double checking))))

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea, i mean like... acceptance closes soon i think 28th but up untill then u can accept offers, it'd be unfair to have a session while people are still deciding or something.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
UWS only gives you 5 days to accept your offer, thats what it says on their website.

luckyduck

i'm confused
"not-that-bright" says its on 28th jan
and cape says 5 days from the offer released does that mean we cant accept it anymore??

btw how do u check that we accepted the offer? sorys

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If you accepted the offer you should have either sent the letter in or accepted online. Theres really no way that you can check if you have accepted the offer.

bobbyorange

HSC
N/A
I was wondering about that too... I'm glad I'm not the only one. Try logging in UAC again. After clicking "accept offer" it now says "your offer has been recorded". I think that means I've accepted my offer. I bloody hope so anyway!

kag86

HSC
N/A
yeah it also tells you if you get back on there. It will come up with the offer you have accepted. I was on holidays when the offers came out so i asked mum to accept it for me. I checked that she'd done it properly as soon as i got home lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
to be safe i did both :p
I did that last year for my offer - i was so paranoid about either the mail being late or the internet not working, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)