Accomodation (1 Viewer)

T

trace|element

I am still considered the 'youf' of today by the bushy eyed garden gnome in Canberra.

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
what took ya 5 years to finally b goin to uni ? or am i mistaken and you arent a first or second year?

T

trace|element

Well I had alot of fun during my HSC and knew at the time I wanted to go into computers so I didnt need to goto uni. However after doing a TAFE diploma and working in the IT industry for a few years doing everything from sales/network support to web design I decided I wanted a change and my TAFE results gave me a UAI of 75.00 or something so I got into biomed which is an area of great interest to me.

Christine

beige member
HSC
hmmm well at least i can relax now in the knowledge that i know there is someone older than me - i'm sure that there are heaps of mature age students and deferred students tho....

I'm just being pedantic

T

trace|element

Trust me there are alot of people older than me on campus, but then again there are alot who are younger also. Not that it really matters.

T

trace|element

umm it is probably about 20 ish I guess but It could also have been the people I met just happened to be older.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)