• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

Ovaschool303

HSC
Yeah they did. I went in for an interview with them about 3 weeks ago and have my second round interview with them on wednesday... they should email you to schedule an interview if you do get one

HSC
ova u have to tell me all about mann judd and moore stephens then!! ive got moore stephens on tuesdy and mann judd next week

haha ;)

Black Hawker

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Yeah they did. I went in for an interview with them about 3 weeks ago and have my second round interview with them on wednesday... they should email you to schedule an interview if you do get one
They interviewed people before the closing date?

I completed the application and click email application. I'm pretty sure it was sent, but they haven't replied back to say whether they received it or not.

NickLG

HSC
oi will so how many interviews did you actually get mate, thats bloody brilliant getting all those. when are your pwc and kpmg interviews? also how was kairos?

Nick

Ovaschool303

HSC
mate kairos was absolutely amazing. All up i have about 9 interviews... means my holidays are consumed with interviews. Anyway... Chapman Eastway did contact people before the closing date because they are a small firm and thought they could probably get away with it and perhaps snuff up some quality applicants before the big 4.

What day is your interview with Mann Judd, kinghtsfan? I am on thursday so maybe you could help me :D

HSC
haha naaah mines on thursday first week during the hols...
but yeah apparently theres only like 3 mins of 1 on 1 interviews out of the whole 2 hours that we're supposed to be there...so im guessing plenty of group situations?

Ovaschool303

HSC
Can someone help me with PWC cadet application....

I had a missed call from them so i called them back. Answered their questions and whatever but I dont think they gave me a date over the phone to come in for an interview... is that right? If so then how were people notified if they were given an interview

Black Hawker

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:

I had a missed call from them so i called them back. Answered their questions and whatever but I dont think they gave me a date over the phone to come in for an interview... is that right? If so then how were people notified if they were given an interview
That's what happened to me too. They said they will contact me within 48 hours. So I went online, signed in, and went to the interview scheldurer. And just selected a date.

I hope that means its an interview. :D

The only weird thing about it is that, I had 4 choices I think. And not all of them was the line I applied for...

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Ovaschool303 said:

What did they say after you answered the questions? I was given the details on the phone, but your situation could be the same as Black Hawker's!

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
with me, the lady that called from pwc told me that "id like to invite you for an interview bla bla" and she offered me the 4 dates. she also invited me to pwc insight this thursday. she said all of this over the phone as soon as i answered the questions. so im not sure if u got the interview or not if they didnt mention this to u. but if i were you id call on monday and check up. i dnt think just selecting ur interview online is enuff... but i mite be wrong... any1 else?

Black Hawker

HSC
haiderr said:
with me, the lady that called from pwc told me that "id like to invite you for an interview bla bla" and she offered me the 4 dates. she also invited me to pwc insight this thursday. she said all of this over the phone as soon as i answered the questions. so im not sure if u got the interview or not if they didnt mention this to u. but if i were you id call on monday and check up. i dnt think just selecting ur interview online is enuff... but i mite be wrong... any1 else?
Yeah, I realise that. I'm going to wait on Monday to see if I get the email/phone call. If not I'll contact them.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
also i havnt recieved my email, but she said that i got the interview for sure and i should check my email for details.. but no emaiL!

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i think friday is one of those days for everyone who kinda cant make it on the other days, for whatever reason. cause most ppl are booked in monday-wednesday, so yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)