• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

cacali

HSC
haiderr said:
hey cacali!

For Conquest:

Date: Friday, 4 July 2008
Time: 9.30am - 3.00pm
Location: PricewaterhouseCoopers, Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street,
Sydney.
Dress: Business attire or school uniform
What to bring: A copy of your most recent school report.

It says 9.30AM and I'm sure the lady on the phone said 9.15 for 9.30 start

Did you say you were tuesday?
Yep I'm on Tuesday. And yeah my email said that too, except for Tuesday. Just worried about that pesky interview scheduler. =P Times don't match.

doot~

HSC
yep i got a call from pwc today (finally, after our many attempts at reaching each other lol) and if the phone interview was anything to go by, I'd say I failed pretty hard.

All my friends got interview invitations right away.. on the phone... so now I'm pretty depressed lol.

ah well. gess I got kpmg to look forward to. and uts BAcc.

I'm still waiting for ey too, but to everyone who's still waiting... some of my friends have already gotten offers from ey so I would say it's not looking too good ^^;;;

ooo gaaay, I'm going tomoro too, see you there ^^!

cacali

HSC
doot~ said:
yep i got a call from pwc today (finally, after our many attempts at reaching each other lol) and if the phone interview was anything to go by, I'd say I failed pretty hard.

All my friends got interview invitations right away.. on the phone... so now I'm pretty depressed lol.

ah well. gess I got kpmg to look forward to. and uts BAcc.

I'm still waiting for ey too, but to everyone who's still waiting... some of my friends have already gotten offers from ey so I would say it's not looking too good ^^;;;

ooo gaaay, I'm going tomoro too, see you there ^^!
They have offers already?!

doot~

HSC
as in interview offers
lol x) sorry for the confusion!

cacali

HSC
doot~ said:
as in interview offers
lol x) sorry for the confusion!
Ohhhhhhhhhh. Was wondering how they got their offers so quick for a bit there.. haha. What'd they say to you after the phone interview (PwC)?

lisycakes

HSC
has ANYONE heard from the mid/small tiers, in particular: Moore Stephens (Sydney West), Duncan Dovico, McGrathNicol, MBT, CamphinBoston....??? THNX! (btw those are the ones i applied for)

:shy:
hey i had an interview today with walker wayland, i have one tomorrow wit camphion boston. im wanting one with McN so muchly!
not sure about other mid tiers but i think they are by far the way to go, no fotocopying anf filing jobs, you work heaps more hands on.

who got to the next round for business cadetships? anyone get Zurich and have you herd from them yet? soo excited!!!

peace out !:p

doot~

HSC
umm
the lady said that applications were still under review and they would contact me by wednesday (or was it next wednesday..) about whether or not I progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.

I was already half depressed by then lol so I cant remember exactly what she said. That and I was extremely tired after work @.@ ...

But yeh... every. i mean EVERy single one of my friends who were contacted by PwC got offers right away so I'm pretty prepared for that rejection email xDD.

hearts

HSC
gaaay said:
the kpmg info session is 4;30 to 6;30 2moro =D
haha.. i think im wearing casual smart? haha. like black pants black heels and white blouse.. haha i hope every1 doesnt get too overdressed over an information session! how many applicants do you think will attend?
Yeah :D

Smart casual all the way ;)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Is anyone going to wear their school uniform for PwC Insight? I don't have time to go home and get changed before making my way there :shy:.

cacali

HSC
Faytle said:
Is anyone going to wear their school uniform for PwC Insight? I don't have time to go home and get changed before making my way there :shy:.
I don't know anyone who will have time =P
Well, that's unless your school is right by your house.

cacali

HSC
doot~ said:
umm
the lady said that applications were still under review and they would contact me by wednesday (or was it next wednesday..) about whether or not I progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.

I was already half depressed by then lol so I cant remember exactly what she said. That and I was extremely tired after work @.@ ...

But yeh... every. i mean EVERy single one of my friends who were contacted by PwC got offers right away so I'm pretty prepared for that rejection email xDD.
You never know!

gaaay

HSC
to get to the kpmg building
what train station do i stop at?
wynyard?

hearts

HSC
Yeah, Wynard will be ok i guess.

You can also walk from Town Hall or maybe even Central ;)

leoyh

mic`
HSC
where should you get off in order to get to Deloitte and to PKF?

3li

HSC
N/A
this is a very useful post

deloitte - wynyard, walk up two blcoks george st

kpmg - wynyard, walk thru the tunnel (not george st) and right on king st wharf

pwc - town hall and walk towards darling harbour

ey - town hall walk towards world square

mid-tier - no idea no1 cares

kam9kan10

HSC
ed1090 said:
hey im a melbourne boy aswell, however i havent received an email or call from EY yet .. do u rekn they'll call on monday?

Also when is ur interview with Moore Stephens? i got mine on tues 8th july...

Thanks
sorry for the late reply as far as my knowledge is EY have done there interview group activity days yesterday monday 30th june and tax is today the 1st of july, so i wouldn't count on an EY call, sorry mate. My interview is also on the 8th of July for Moore Stephens but i am thinking of cancellling, as i already have offers at big 4 firms.

jordankuai22

HSC
have kpmg, and ey sent out anything? - i havnt received anything from them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)