Accounting Cadetship 2008 (2 Viewers)

kam9kan10

HSC
melbourne or sdyney jordan? KPMG is done in melbourne, offers are out lucky enough to get one, EY are doing interviews.

rawrrr1010

HSC
hey just wondering if anyone here has both EY and PwC info sessions (this thursday) and what are you planning to do? go to both somehow?

illawarra

HSC
so somebody can confirm that interviews for ey (sydney) have already come out?

illawarra

HSC
rawrr,
have any of your mates, or have you received an interview with ey? Or are you speculating? Mate, I really need to know whether ey has handed interviews out already.

Ovaschool303

HSC
Also if anybody has an interview with Moore Stephens Sydney...it is almost impossible to shank. I really liked the atmosphere they had there...think I would still prefer a big 4 if I could have a choice...we'll see though. Do the accounting firms make their offers by July 25th???

Grant Thornton said I can come in for an interview next week... despite the test which i thought i shanked...has anyone else heard back from them?

Last edited:

ed1090

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Also if anybody has an interview with Moore Stephens Sydney...it is almost impossible to shank. I really liked the atmosphere they had there...think I would still prefer a big 4 if I could have a choice...we'll see though. Do the accounting firms make their offers by July 25th???

Grant Thornton said I can come in for an interview next week... despite the test which i thought i shanked...has anyone else heard back from them?
hey ova,

i have an interview with Moore Stephens nxt week in Melbourne. Do you think the interview process would be similar...?

What kind of questions did they ask? Any hints or tips lol
thanks

(p.s I still have not received ANYTHING from EY yet...)

ed1090

HSC
kam9kan10 said:
sorry for the late reply as far as my knowledge is EY have done there interview group activity days yesterday monday 30th june and tax is today the 1st of july, so i wouldn't count on an EY call, sorry mate. My interview is also on the 8th of July for Moore Stephens but i am thinking of cancellling, as i already have offers at big 4 firms.
^^Well done man. Which one are u going to choose?

Now this is where the work culture comes in lol

Eddie

jordankuai22

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:

gay.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
who here has got a reply from moore stephens sydney besides ovaschool? i sent my application by mail on the monday 23rd, applications close 25th, but i havent had any reply of any sort. there's no confirmation email even

HSC
Ova i just had one with moore stephens sydney today. It was terrific, the people there are so nice and welcoming and it was just a fantastic atmosphere. But i guess i really shoudlnt say anything until after interviews with the big four...
anyone heard from pitcher, mcgrath nicol or accru?

leoyh

mic`
HSC
who here has been invited to the next stage of both PwC and Grant Thornton? Both have something going on this thursday, PwC insight and Grant Thornton's information session. What are you guys gonna do? The times are quite close too. 3.30-4.45 for GT, with a break and then more to come, and PwC starting at 5.15!!

Last edited:

Black Hawker

HSC
Well, PwC rang me today in regards to interview schelduer. They said that although my application was good, the fact that I screwed up the phone interview (by not knowing about the traineeship program that much) was what stopped me going to the next stage. I knew I stuffed up - I was too nervous - I knew heaps about the prgram.

Anyway to balance that, I received an email today saying I've got an interview for UTS Engineering Cooperative Scholarship program. Seeing as my first preference was engineering, I would love to get the scholarship :D

shakky15

HSC
dammmit got a rejection from EY today :(...

Any chance of PwC or McGrathNicol??/ do PwC send rejection emails?

im in sydney

Black Hawker

HSC
Rejection emails that has already been sent out are:

- Ernst & Young
- WalterTurnbull
- PWC
- Walker Wayland
- KPMG
- Deloitte

shilinjuju

HSC
N/A
Realli? Walter Turnball has sent out rejection emails? Didn't get one but still haven't had a phone call either?

leoyh

mic`
HSC
yeah, i got my one like half an hr ago. if u didnt get a call, its most probably a rejection, just a matter of time lol. sorry if that sounds offensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)