Accounting Cadetship 2008 (2 Viewers)

shakky15

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Okay...settled

Yeah that is what the lady from EY put a heap oh emphasis on..... if you dont want to take an offer please do let us know ASAP so can fill up the spot... I have heard it from a whole heap of firms so yeah... i'd say they do have a second round offer, i think i do remember reading something about it on a thread from last year. I hope that answers your question.
yeh it does, and thanks also to leoyh (if thats how its spelt) for answerring too...

hmmm somehow i still doubt they will call me back (after saying i was unsuccessful) and saying 'actually u now have an offer'

i guess i was just hoping..

Ovaschool303

HSC
I have no idea how it works but I have heard of people accepting second round offers.... I think it would be wierd but yeah... no clue really

jordankuai22

HSC
shakky15 said:
alright now calm down lol (and jordankuai, dont take that as siding with u)...

Howabout answer my question instead of laying into each other lol... is there even such a thing as second round offers?? ie: if someone turned down the PwC cadetship offer would it be given to someone else?

and i dont want your answer jordan as it will probably be something like 'NO. You have no hope and I have a PwC offer."
Thanks for siding with me bro ;)

ovaschool: all i can say is that your parents probably neglect you.

nothing more.

jordankuai22

HSC
ShadowSwifter said:
:rolleyes:

anyways does anyone know how much PwC actually pays us for the cadetship?
not sure, you'l find that in your contract.

i've heard that EY pays 34k -9% superannuation

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
spam detected.
good post lol- ive found this thread mildly entertaining after the troll posts keep them coming. at guys who keep getting annoyed by them- it's freaking bos you haven't been around on the forum long if this dude's posts are pissing you off so much. As long as the smartass comments are kept within the great line of anything more smartasser you are a douche I'm quite content.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
Ovaschool303 said:
I would like to thank the BOS forum for getting behind me on this drop-kick who does nothing but get jealous of people who are better than him. Mike Nguyen... you are a great guy,... same with you Bobby. So what if I went over the top... i think someone needed to tell him how much of a tool he is. BTW Jordan.... if you have got in with UBS (which I know you havent) because apparently you said Westpac contacted you.... what time is your interview??? Because the lady from UBS said they were at a certain in the day... so what time is it... and also what part of UBS are u meeting with??

Thanks guys :)

even jesus facepalms sometimes

iamfergo

HSC
leoyh said:
i think tax/legal you have to go to the morning tea where you'd get it. dunno if theres one for assurance cause i got my contract today and was never told of any morning tea, only that celebratory thing on wednesday
i dnt think thats the case cos im in tax/legal and i was told we just get the contracts couriered out and then to keep the 16th free cos theres goin to be celebratory drinks etc??? im pretty sur like all the trainees and grads get to go to this?

Only1United

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Jordan. You are a dreamer!!! One minute you say that you are with westpac... and now u say that you are with UBS..... what are u smoking you tool? You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments... thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!! just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer... or some people's case 4 of the big 4. How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG??? you are a dreamer. I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered. stop bullshitting you wanka... I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer. I dread the thought of reading your response... and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.
i couldnt agree with you more...you are spot on about this wanker. im glad this fucker didnt get an offer from PwC.

case closed.

Last edited:

NickLG

HSC
Only1United said:
i couldnt agree with you more...you are spot on about this wanker. im glad this fucker didnt get an offer from PwC.

case closed.
I think we all agree on this one.

On a more serious note though, Jordan did you ever wonder why you have been rejected by all the big four? Arrogance is the number one way to get yourself no where, you seriously need to arro down, we're heading out of school now you can't expect to get anywhere by trying cutting into everyone and anyone. You need to calm down, alot.

I know you probably wont take my advice, you will follow it up with some immature little comment like "Nicely identified mate, clap clap." or, "you are a wanker, i'm a great guy". But seriously mate for your sake, just tone down the arrogance and the aggression.

Nick

ShadowSwifter

HSC
iamfergo said:
i dnt think thats the case cos im in tax/legal and i was told we just get the contracts couriered out and then to keep the 16th free cos theres goin to be celebratory drinks etc??? im pretty sur like all the trainees and grads get to go to this?
hey bud

so you got your contract mailed? which conquest day were you for tax legal?

jimmyb8

HSC
HAHAHAH i have thoroghly enjoyed readeing the last 4/5 pages.. and in all honesty.. it was only a matter of time before it happened.. cause everyone was thinking it

but dw bout them 'jordan'.. ur combination of witty comment followed quickly by a "lolz" is pure genius.. im sure all ur mates would be proud.. cause im sure u hav lots

and guys.. the reason he got rejected from the big 4 is cause he is too good.. BUT FEAR NOT MY FRIEND next yr u can work for me.. i will give u some numbers and u can use ur great intellect to whip up some balance sheets for me

all the best with ur cadetships tho.. maybe if u rock up at UBS and continue to pretend u hav an interview they will see u out of sympathy

just express interest if u are keen on that cadetship i am offering you
interviews start next week champ

yehdatsrite

HSC
iamfergo said:
Yer, same here, i'm in tax/legal, i got my contract on Friday. I don't think there's a morning tea on Monday is there? =_=.....just leave the 16th free
PwC has interesting contract though, contract doesn't specify textbook reimbursement, or guaranteed 3rd and 4th yr trainee grant....hm....

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
Trainee grant is a seperate contract that's signed after your two years - conditional that you return as a graduate

Ovaschool303

HSC
ShadowSwifter said:
how much does the contract say PwC would pay?
No idea... I have the contract at home but I am away atm and I left just as it was couriered here. Just to correct Jordan, EY pays 32k plus 9% super and a couple of other things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)