Accounting Perdisco (1 Viewer)

diaboly1270

HSC
N/A
Thanks =), but lol, i was kinda impatient and went ahead and did it myself and i ended up getting 100% =).

but thanks anyways!!

heart-station

HSC
N/A
Hello Chewy123 I'm doing my financial Statements and the income statement I don't know where to find Cost of sales? :S

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
In the inventory account they tell you how much the inventory cost. You count up what you sold and how many and simply times quantity by the unit cost.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
target4132 said:
Hello,
I was reading the thread on where you help the person with their perdisco and it was extremely helpful for me on double checking my answers to yours. The perdisco answers aren't exactly the same, but it still helps me a lot to see what you did. I was wondering if you could send me your end of month posting, schedule of accounts, adjusting entries, closing entries, post closing trial balances, and financial statements. I am currently taking my first accounting class which is Intermediate Accounting 1 and I don't know how to do most of this stuff, so it would be EXTREMELY helpful if you could send me your answers. Thanks.
I am a sinner if you are just going to mechanically work out the answers. So please don't make me a sinner. Understand the concepts!!

kiim

HSC
N/A
sorry for being random and its none of my business as i already did this unit, but CHEWY ur such a NICE person for helping everyone!!!! Everyone is grateful to have ur help.!! If only u were doing the same course as me lol. Anways have a good day everyone. =)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
bump...as much as I want to help people re perdisco..it has been 1 yr since I done it and much of my memories has been lost. I will try helping if i do know the answer but i cannot guarantee accuracy.
I dug up a link I used whilst doing my perdisco which helped me a lot: Accounting Principles I: Subsidiary Ledgers - CliffsNotes

I advise you to consult this before you consult me...anyway best of luck all!

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
SCREW YOU FREAKING ACCOUNTING!

Anyway yeah the bank rec isn't working. Got my Statement amount and the business amount (Before + debits - credits into the ledger???). Then + deposits in transit. No outstanding cheques paid. I assume interest revenue goes where? I'd think the CAB account, along with the charges, but then there's only one line for the change in the bank account then. AHHHHHHHHHH!

luckylollies

HSC
Hey Chewy, is it possible if you please post up your transaction questions for the weeks.
TIA :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)