accounting scaling (1 Viewer)

nevereddy

HSC
well.. i got my accounting marks. pretty good. all distinctions/ competancys and around 90s in class assesments.. but almost all my class failed, both the main 49% one and the class assesments.. ( super rubbish teacher, so i learnt eeverything myself)

With that being said.. how much will i be scaled downn???????, cause it seems like every other TAFE students are getting an average of like 95s...?( i find it hard to believe cause accounting is hard..:spzz:

determine

Premium Member
HSC
well.. i got my accounting marks. pretty good. all distinctions/ competancys and around 90s in class assesments.. but almost all my class failed, both the main 49% one and the class assesments.. ( super rubbish teacher, so i learnt eeverything myself)

With that being said.. how much will i be scaled downn???????, cause it seems like every other TAFE students are getting an average of like 95s...?( i find it hard to believe cause accounting is hard..:spzz:
how can you have gotten your results when youre doing your hsc in 2011? even so, you dont get your results until early the following year, i.e. in your case, it should be early 2011. and then you dont actually get MARKS, you get grades (e.g. distinction, credit etc.) and you wont find out your actual hsc exam mark (worth 49%) until you get all your other hsc results for your other subjects.

accounting scales low to medium, you should be in band 6 range otherwise youll be pretty bad off. and yes, accounting is hard.

bouncing

HSC
he probalby just means in clas assessments and you do get the letter that tells you if u got a distinction/competancy

btw is distinction over 90?? it better be farout- there is no high distinction right???

nevereddy where are u doing acc at?? (it is hard :mad:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)