Acct2522 (1 Viewer)

JackyS

HSC
Was it me, or was the final exam extremely long, with some ambiguous questions chucked in, where you have no idea what you are sposed to be doing?

Pace_T

HSC
2a (and 3b) always have stupid exams that dont really test anything, and they ask ambiguous questions. they mark really hard too, cos theyre anal about everything

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
yeah

q3 was wtf indeed

other questions also didnt make sense..

gay gay exam

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
was it even accounting..??!
i didn't even knw what they wanted me to do! i mean, ARHhg.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf
squared/

Conspirocy

HSC
my tip for future accounting subjects is to write the most obvious answer. They get anal in the marking because they like to poke holes in the more complex answers. So if you dumb it down, your marks go up.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Do you think they will scale up the final exam? It was very different from all the past papers...I was going not to bad in the past papers. Some of the questions were a bit obscure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)