Accused of cheating during trials (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
I'd like to see someone who cheats now, cheat throughout uni, and through life.....To say nothing of the fact that they may answer to a higher power sometime later in life.

I'm pretty sure that johony and I agree with you cheating is wrong. But your holier-than-thou attitude is hardly warranted. Tell me you've never looked at someone's multiple choice during one of those Science process test. Tell me you've never nudged someone in one of those class Maths tests back in Yr 7-10. Tell me you've never copied anyone in one of those competitions that noone in our grade takes seriously. Tell me you've never talked in one of our Trial exams, when our exams were on the table. Yup, that's right. By definition that's cheating.
lol +1

missaghi

HSC
N/A
something like this happend 2 me during my first exam.. English paper 1...

ill keep it short...

2min b4 exam is over i look over 2 my right and my m8 was sitting 4 rows down.. im in adv n he is in general.. i wink at him n he winks back.. a teacher go's 2 him 2 say Stop looking around.. when this happens i stuck my tounge out n moved it up n down.. like how u do wen ur ................................. ahahaha.. 2 say ur busted n im nott..

then a teacher comes n takes my name tag off the tablee n ye.. i got dun for sexual herrassinng the female teacher behind her bak.. n for cheating...

now the chik teachers think im some rapeing dude n ye

Nice start 2 my exams eyyy

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
So...are you a guy or a girl? I assure you, it's relevant.

High_Pride

HSC
I'd like to see someone who cheats now, cheat throughout uni, and through life.....To say nothing of the fact that they may answer to a higher power sometime later in life.

I'm pretty sure that johony and I agree with you cheating is wrong. But your holier-than-thou attitude is hardly warranted. Tell me you've never looked at someone's multiple choice during one of those Science process test. Tell me you've never nudged someone in one of those class Maths tests back in Yr 7-10. Tell me you've never copied anyone in one of those competitions that noone in our grade takes seriously. Tell me you've never talked in one of our Trial exams, when our exams were on the table. Yup, that's right. By definition that's cheating.
I think what we have is just a difference in what is significant.

To tell you the truth, no, I wouldn't dob in a friend. But I wouldn't stand down either. Cheating in the Trials is getting down to the serious side of life, as opposed to those crummy competitions. This time it actually matters. It matters because I want to go to Uni, and if someone who cheats gets into the course I want, I'm wasting thousands of dollars doing some other course and years of my life because someone cheated.

Sorry if I give off that attitude. I'm just confused on the morals of our school at the moment. And maybe what is significant at the moment.

funk1234

HSC
Just say you wrote on your hand during the exam. I do that sometimes, cause i couldn't be bothered to get a blank piece of paper to write down my thoughts

H4rdc0r3

HSC

What happened to all my own work? lol.

Talking after the exam is not cheating. That woman just wants to tell us off. She was sooooo happy when she got him in the english paper 2 that she was like "YOU'RE GONE!".

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Talking after the exam is not cheating. That woman just wants to tell us off. She was sooooo happy when she got him in the english paper 2 that she was like "YOU'RE GONE!".
Yeah, I was sitting like 3 seats behind that person. The hint of a smile on her face was badly disguised.

johony

HSC
Yeah, I was sitting like 3 seats behind that person. The hint of a smile on her face was badly disguised.
i'd get a sick sense of pleasure as well if i was an exam supervisor and i had just caught someone cheating.

HSC
dude a kid at my school replaced the circuitry inside a board approved calculator, allowing him to integrate, do complex numbers, differentiate, matrix and all the other shit. quite clever as they dont actually check functionality, but only number. However he wont cheat, good guy, guaranteed 98+

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Complex number calculators are allowed though. :p

jules.09

HSC
dude a kid at my school replaced the circuitry inside a board approved calculator, allowing him to integrate, do complex numbers, differentiate, matrix and all the other shit. quite clever as they dont actually check functionality, but only number. However he wont cheat, good guy, guaranteed 98+
LOL. That's boring, detracts from the thrill of an exam question. ;)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
It's only thrilling if you know how to do it. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)