• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash (1 Viewer)

User5555555

HSC
Paul Walker was an inspirational actor. He was the sole reason that got me into cars, one of the few who shared my obsession with the R34 Skyline. RIP.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Who cares. That community is not worth posting for then. You still have this one :)
It was a terrible community anyway... bunch of elitist that think the right set of rims and dropping your car on its arse makes it awesome...

Pretty much just logged on to see their funny pics threads, that's about it...

Tis' good being a troll and at times being serious on this forum... its good that this forum is more open to those who are politically incorrect

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It was a terrible community anyway... bunch of elitist that think the right set of rims and dropping your car on its arse makes it awesome...

Tis' good being a troll and at times being serious on this forum... its good that this forum is more open to those who are politically incorrect
So ironic. Bunch of bandwagoners.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

So true but I received a fair few infractions so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)