Adding Commerce to my undergrad engo degree (1 Viewer)

LandCo

HSC
N/A
Title says it all. Im currently studying computer engineering 1st year and i regret not choosing commerce/engineering.

what wam do i need??!?!?!?

thanks!

HSC
Uni Grad
75 for a transfer. Good luck if you're applying for it. It's gonna be competitive as heck. Best way is just to apply by UAC using your ATAR you got from last year. You're pretty much guaranteed in by the sounds of what you said on your post.

Jay123

HSC
OMG, you are trying to add commerce. I am trying to change from comm/eng to comm/eco. Eng was the biggest mistake of my life. Would it be safe to just apply through uac?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
OMG, you are trying to add commerce. I am trying to change from comm/eng to comm/eco. Eng was the biggest mistake of my life. Would it be safe to just apply through uac?
No it is an internal transfer. UAC is only to transfer to a different institution.

Jay123

HSC
Ok, keeping that in mind, I had a friend tell me that if you dont get above a credit average in comm/eng they can remove you from the course, is that true. Also, i'm pretty sure you can apply through uac if you want to change your degree but stay at the same uni. They gave me that option when i told them about my problem

D94

HSC
N/A
Ok, keeping that in mind, I had a friend tell me that if you dont get above a credit average in comm/eng they can remove you from the course, is that true.
No....

such_such

HSC
My friend changed from Eng to Eng/Com via UAC after sem 1 so def apply! Also note there's no bonus points. If you didn't get at least close to the ATAR then IPT would be your next option.

LandCo

HSC
N/A
Guess its IPT then... Short buy 1 atar point. FML.
Thanks guys!

LandCo

HSC
N/A
Eng is pretty good! Its just physics that's killing me cause i didnt do it for the HSC.
Physics is the only thing stopping me to get that WAM. I bet im going to fall short by like 1 or 2 points again...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HSC
Uni Grad
IMO 4U maths helps PHYS1121/1131 more than HSC or prelim physics.

Didn't do HSC physics, did 4U maths - ended up scoring 1 mark off HD.

3U maths helps too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)