adding someone you know but haven't spoken to on Facebook (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
There is this guy who I know who was the school captain of our school last year (Now i'm in yr 12) and I sent him a friend request. I never spoke to him but I saw him. He also played in my sports team but I never spoke to him then. I wanted to spek to him and see him when he was at school but because of him finishing his HSC I didn't want to disturb him. It also seems many of my friends on Facebook who haven't spoken to him he has accepted. I don't think he might know me but was it OK for me to send him a friend request on Facebook and do you think her will accept it (Do you accept friend requests from someone in this situation).

poortom

HSC
but you will be distracted from ur HSC if you get in a relationship o_O

Makematics

HSC
lol wtf it's not that much of a big deal... it's fine that you added him m8. personally i dont add ppl unless i have spoken to them at least a couple of times. if people add me and i know them but havent spoken to them ever or last spoke to them like 2 yrs back, then i just leave it dere.

EDIT: unless special circumstances. e.g. family, friend moves overseas, etc.

Last edited:

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
but you will be distracted from ur HSC if you get in a relationship o_O
Sorry but that's absolute bullshit :p Don't care if you were being serious or not, I just feel like having a rant for the sake of having one.

You get distracted due to a bunch of other crap such as being lazy, short attention span, no motivation.

Just because you fuck around with your girlfriend once of twice a week does not make it a distraction, trust me! If anything I'd say its a form of release.

poortom

HSC
Sorry but that's absolute bullshit :p Don't care if you were being serious or not, I just feel like having a rant for the sake of having one.

You get distracted due to a bunch of other crap such as being lazy, short attention span, no motivation.

Just because you fuck around with your girlfriend once of twice a week does not make it a distraction, trust me! If anything I'd say its a form of release.

nice pun ;))))))))))))))))))))))))

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
lol wtf it's not that much of a big deal... it's fine that you added him m9. personally i dont add ppl unless i have spoken to them at least a couple of times. if people add me and i know them but havent spoken to them ever or last spoke to them like 2 yrs back, then i just leave it dere.
expect an add

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Does it really matter...I've got like my whole year added on Facebook lol.

hyphea

HSC
No do not talk to him, this is important to maintain the neutral status quo!!

He might get the impression that you want him.

This can be a misadventure if you are not homosexual.

Think wisely

Everyone will see the friendship thing on their feed and you will be fueling misconceptions to everyone you have ever known!!!

HSC
No do not talk to him, this is important to maintain the neutral status quo!!

He might get the impression that you want him.

This can be a misadventure if you are not homosexual.

Think wisely

Everyone will see the friendship thing on their feed and you will be fueling misconceptions to everyone you have ever known!!!
ahahahaahahhahahahah :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)