Adfa (1 Viewer)

gib91

HSC
one thing you must realise is that you are pretty much a servant to the defence force. yer the pays great, no hecs, a degree and a chance to meet some great people but at the same time comes responsibility. my dad works in the defence force and he told me that intimate fraternisation between coworkers within the place are absolutely forbidden. they expect all adfa students to be on their best behaviour at all times (so it really gets a hold on your life and if you muck up, watch out). rooms must maintain cleaniliness and from what ive heard theres alot of d!*kh3ds. the return of service obligation isnt too bad considering what you are getting and from what i have heard that its hard to escape that military environment due to a financial obligation so if you wish to leave straight after finishing the obligation then open your wallet, also they usually offer enticing deals to servicemen and women so they can keep some of their skilled workers

i considered it but changed my mind.....its not for everyone but it could be the best years of your life

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
sigh... the media has influenced too many young first-person shooting gamers to thinking the army is cool...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)