• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Advanced english tutor? parramatta/castle hill/baulkham hills (1 Viewer)

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
hi i am inquiring for an advanced english tutor for the castle hill/baulkham hills area or parramatta or within proximity.

I really need some one very experience or a top x-student to check over my essays and help prepare for exams...as my school teachers are much too busy and very helpless!

any offers?

pannie

HSC
HI! first of all goodluck with your hsc and dont stress :), i can recommend someone that lives around that area. he attended baulkham hills high school which is ranked 2nd in the state and has completed both advanced english and the extension I course. PM me for more information!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
HI! first of all goodluck with your hsc and dont stress :), i can recommend someone that lives around that area. he attended baulkham hills high school which is ranked 2nd in the state and has completed both advanced english and the extension I course. PM me for more information!
um...she finished HSC in 2008, I doubt that she will need a tutor now

suhasini.gunti

HSC
N/A
I'm also a tad confused about whether you graduated last year or not, but if you're still looking...I live in Kellyville and am willing to travel to Baulkham Hills. I have 2 years experience tutoring English and all my details are on this link:
Sydney - Tutor in English, Essay Writing, French

Feel free to contact me for any other info.

Cheers.

aestut

HSC
Hi,
I know of two excellent English teachers in the Castle Hill area who are now working part time and tutoring because of young children.

If you would still like help let me know best way tpo give you more details without it all being public??
New on here so not sure how to private message or anything

HSC
Hey,

I'm offering tutoring in the Parramatta area. I'd be more than happy to look at your english essays. I graduated in 2007 with a HSC of 99.95 and I've helped many students since then :)

if you're interested or want more info, feel free to email me on
veronica.lim@hotmail.com

cheers :)

Rachelee

HSC
N/A
Hi

I need a good Advanced Eng tutor
Can you please give me a call at 0425 328 254

Many thanks

Rachele

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)