Advice for schoolies kids from previous TOOLIE and SCHOOLIE (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok guys i been up to the goldy for 2005 and 2006 schoolies,

Remember boys and girls be safe, don't get into any fights their are heaps of heros on cavil and on the beaches they will just try and start any thing with any one.

And wotch out for the police they will lock you up in seconds theirs all ways a shit load of them on cavil and the beaches, They lock up any one a lot of my mates were locked up over night for small things.

Don't drink alco out of your hotel, their are all ways police on the beach and dont ever drink in the streets they will fine your ass in seconds, my mates all got fined lol..

Be smart with your alco, they bottle shops up their will rip your ass off, shop around even though they bump up the prices on schoolies you can still get good deals.

Make friends with the secys (security guards) at your building, don't be a smart ass or a dickhead to them, these guys can help you out when you need it =)

Also wotch out for bringin gurls home they some time shave these stupid room checks for people in the hotel after hours who are not meant to be,

Have a good time guys just be safe and you will be fine its a great party =)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
My God, could it be true? Not only have you posted something sensible and entirely worthwhile for once, I actually agree with you on all counts!

The end of civilisation is truly near.

7th Sign

HSC
Lol I see the people who spent their schoolies at home, are posting worthless junk yet aggain....

look guys I am trying to help some actual schoolies kids out here,

keep the discussions civil please, and also remember its not wise to post in the schoolies section if you never went or have booked for schoolies

kthxbi.

7th Sign

HSC
bloodyfriday89 said:
LMAO there's a difference between "there" and "their", even ask your kindergarten teacher
nah maby I will ask my business law lecturer at uni.

KTHXBI

7th Sign

HSC
politik said:
7th Sign never posts anything useful nor notable. Most of it is the derivative of a little boy's ego to get hits on near-useless 'directories' and what not.

It is quite noticeable I have not posted on this forum in quite some time, I might make maybe 5 posts a month now,

not like some people who live on this forum.

I see you also still need to grow up "politik" for some one who is supposedly so educated you seem to love playing the part of a annoying 10 year old smart ass on internet forums, great work.

thanks.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
My God, could it be true? Not only have you posted something sensible and entirely worthwhile for once, I actually agree with you on all counts!

The end of civilisation is truly near.
politik said:
7th Sign never posts anything useful nor notable. Most of it is the derivative of a little boy's ego to get hits on near-useless 'directories' and what not.
shut the fuck up the both of you. you are both incredibly shit people, especially you argonaut.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:
shut the fuck up the both of you. you are both incredibly shit people, especially you argonaut.
Other people older, wiser and better than you have tried to get rid of me before. And since I'm still here, what does that say about your chances of success?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)