Advice needed on subject choices (1 Viewer)

riya03

HSC
I'm currently doing all three sciences. For year 12, i was confused about whether to keep bio or phys. Personally, I find bio really boring and want to phys for next year, but i've heard that its much harder...

any suggestions?

Oobadoo

HSC
It's general consensus that physics is harder than Bio; but my advice is do the subject you like most, then you're most likely to go well in it. Physics scales better than Bio, though considering they both scale up, that doesn't matter that much as long as you go well in either them. If you like Physics more, do Physics. :D

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I do Biology and Physics, and I would definitely say Physics :)

klutzy

HSC
I'm currently doing all three sciences. For year 12, i was confused about whether to keep bio or phys. Personally, I find bio really boring and want to phys for next year, but i've heard that its much harder...

any suggestions?

im doing bio and chem and find bio so boorrrrrring!!! but its really easy so keep it!

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
im doing bio and chem and find bio so boorrrrrring!!! but its really easy so keep it!
im doing bio and chem too. Sometimes, i wish i did physics instead of bio coz it gets real boring (yup pretty easy though)
I'm just saying my opinion. You are the one who's deciding.

octopie

HSC
If you're extremely unsure of which one to keep, you can keep them both at the beginning of term 4 to try them out and see if physics is that hard or if bio is that boring, then make your decision then. But generally do keep the one you enjoy more :)

Lauchlan

HSC
Says HSC: 2011
who has heard and experienced other people going through the course.
also you will find that many bio teachers agree the HSC course is far more interesting than prelim.
thankyou once again for having a go at me. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)