advice needed plsss!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
i really need advice..

im in yr 12 at the moment .. n im generally takin my studies seriously.. my marks are generally around the 80-90s

my parents think thats really bad and are 'embarrased' to hav such a not so smart daughter like me :( JUST because i failed to get above 75 for the first time in advanced english

n now there forcing me to move schools - something i dont want to do because i dont want to leave my bf behind :( the thing is both my parents and his parents are strict so its going to be difficult for us to stay in touch :( and im currently banned from using msn/from my phone .. basically grounded from everything :(

what should i do????? :'(

such_such

HSC
Hey, I used to Liverpool Girls! (moving next year) For me it was crap because I got the worse teachers, but most of the teachers there are okay.
Anyway, what school would you move to? The schools around Liverpool aren't much better than Liverpool Girls...

HSC
Hey, I used to Liverpool Girls! (moving next year) For me it was crap because I got the worse teachers, but most of the teachers there are okay.
Anyway, what school would you move to? The schools around Liverpool aren't much better than Liverpool Girls...
my parents want to move me to sefton :S i currently go to a private school so its going to be a big change for me

HSC
N/A
wow some people from my area!! greetings =)

liverpool girls (back in my HS days) was known as the slut school. no offense intended. there were always bitch fights going down and lots of jiggers etc.

sefton i've heard has gone down in terms of reputation. my eldest sister went there like ages ago and it really wasnt much different from any other school, it just had the "selective" title with it.

returning to op. hmm its always a tough one. just explain to your parents that you are adjusting to the new curriculum or something. even if you changes schools, your marks aren't guaranteed to improve. so its a stick situation you got. hmm you could always pretend that your bf is not as important in your life? well at least in front of your parents that is. try to make some sort of agreement with your parents. :)

HSC
wow some people from my area!! greetings =)

liverpool girls (back in my HS days) was known as the slut school. no offense intended. there were always bitch fights going down and lots of jiggers etc.

sefton i've heard has gone down in terms of reputation. my eldest sister went there like ages ago and it really wasnt much different from any other school, it just had the "selective" title with it.

returning to op. hmm its always a tough one. just explain to your parents that you are adjusting to the new curriculum or something. even if you changes schools, your marks aren't guaranteed to improve. so its a stick situation you got. hmm you could always pretend that your bf is not as important in your life? well at least in front of your parents that is. try to make some sort of agreement with your parents.
hahaha greetings to u matey :)

hmm this is interestin .. i dont really like the idea of going to that school .. howd ur sister go in terms of results though?
n about my bf i luv him too much to pretend anythin lol
how am i supossed to stay in contact with him?!?!?!

HSC
N/A
umm yeah she did pretty good (she was just a hardworking student) even though her teachers were really shitty. she went on to UNSW studied dance and then teaching. she is now a high school teacher at Cherrybrook High up in north syd.

yeah its understandable about your situation with your bf. you'll find someway to keep in contact. =) i have a friend who was in the exact situation as you. she just had to stick it out and study really hard and had to sneak in conversations with her bf. what she did was buy a cheap mobile and yeah they kept in contact. she may have gotten caught because of her younger brother sneaking around but in the end... shes got her excellent HSC marks and has a bf =)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol sucks to be you, your 2011 will be like my 2010, except worse.
put up with it for a year, then screw your parents over, go to uni far far away, live forever.

not much else you can do really... see when you have shit parents, you cant do anything until you go to uni far away and can lie about your timetable and shit. trust me i know

HSC
thats y im counting down the days to start uni!!

my parents are way too strict .. farout they even want to take me to uni by car :S they still think im a kid wth

if they knoe i have a bf id be dead! so its so hard for me to contact him

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yes you are asian okay

apply for university of melbourne or something, get the fark away from your crazy ethnic parents
what nationality?

HSC
lolll im not asian! im lebanese haha

but my parents are crazy strict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly they drive me insane

you honestly think theyd let me apply to melbourne uni .. no way they want me going sydney uni where my dad works - has a shop round dere

god help me!!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
holy fuck your life
im all out of ideas

oh i know! dont apply for usyd but tell them you did, then when ur offer comes out be like "OH DAYYUM I DIDNT GET INTO USYD :( LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO GO TO MELBOURNE!"

HSC
N/A
lolll im not asian! im lebanese haha

but my parents are crazy strict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly they drive me insane

you honestly think theyd let me apply to melbourne uni .. no way they want me going sydney uni where my dad works - has a shop round dere

god help me!!
LOL!! you remind me ALOT like my best friend at uni. i can relate to what you mean now. hahaha. let me go get the expert for leb parents

*runs off to call mamoz*

HSC
oh i know! dont apply for usyd but tell them you did, then when ur offer comes out be like "OH DAYYUM I DIDNT GET INTO USYD LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO GO TO MELBOURNE!"
lolll thats smart actually :p wouldnt mind going uni at melbourne .. my aunt lives there - not strict at all

geniusssss - if they follow me to melbourne though - i wil shoot somebody

HSC
LOL!! you remind me ALOT like my best friend at uni. i can relate to what you mean now. hahaha. let me go get the expert for leb parents

*runs off to call mamoz*
loll nice to knoe im not the onlly one with this situation

some leb parents srsly need a taste of there own medicine .. goshhhh

u find with leb parents - they all claim to hav topped it at skool .. fk they ALL came first back in lebanon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)