Advice on Chem Tutoring? (1 Viewer)

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!

Im in Year 12 and currently my chemistry teacher in our school isnt very capable of teaching chem (bio is her major in uni i think)
she is not very responsible as in class she can spend 90% of the time on chatting with students!

its very hard for me (Im ESL) to go over the chem textbook and everything on my own.
Not that i dont want to , i would love to study, but its just too hard without someone guiding me..
my chem teacher only explains a few things from the textbook and she just asks us to read them and that's it

OMG now im feeling like im gonna fail my chem!!
I would like to find a good chem tutoring... any recommendations?
(i know its a bit late.. but i can still catch up since i've read through the textbook on my own up till three core topics)
I live in North Ryde and go to school in Strathfield.
Hope that the tutor can explain concepts very well so i can save a lot of time on my studies!
Do you recommend private or a small class? for example..??? please guys...

xDarkSilent

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi ,
Its not too late to go tutoring for chemistry . If you are willing to learn the stuff, you can do it .
You should revise all the dotpoints .
uhm , Matrix Education, is quite good in chemistry but it is expensive . They have a rule that the max class for 1 teacher is 13-14'sh thats alright.
Harrys Education in Burwood, chem over there is alright , but the teachers are very asian :p .
I go to Both of these educating centres for Chemistry and Physics, feel free to ask me any questions if you have any.

Goodluck !

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
You could try Peak science in canley heights for Chemistry and Physics, the prices are decent and if you get the principal, his scary in all the right ways ! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)