Advice on jealousy (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
OMG

I didn't realise that was a troll/parody account, hahaha. I was like, why the fuck would iamsickofyear12 post that. :rofl:

I was about to sig him for the lulz.
k.
lol I didn't realise either til he quoted it.

Solid effort fenris.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
OMG

I didn't realise that was a troll/parody account, hahaha. I was like, why the fuck would iamsickofyear12 post that. :rofl:

I was about to sig him for the lulz.
k.
I even thought I posted it for a second and then I realised that was not my display pic and there was no sig.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
hahaha I can't stop lol'ing.

that is seriously the best troll account to ever post on Bos. he/she deserves a hug :rofl:
lol I'm registering every possible parody on mine I can think of so noone else can.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
hahaha I can't stop lol'ing.

that is seriously the best troll account to ever post on Bos. he/she deserves a hug :rofl:
I agree. I had to read that post about 5 times before I understood it properly because I was laughing too much.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Anakinkumar said:
Threads: 128,592, Posts: 2,651,530, Members: 210,879
Welcome to our newest member, Anakinkumar

I couldn't be fucked halfway through the first.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
Hey guys...

My boyfriend can be extremely jealous of me around my male friends, often to the point where he gets angry with me about it as soon as we're alone.

He'll say something like "you spent a lot of time talking to (insert name here) last night" or ask whether I find other guys more attractive than him.

I am fiercely loyal and i would never cheat on him. he knows this, but says it's in his nature to be jealous because of his insecurities and such.

It comes between us all the time, i was just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation because apart from this we're basically argument-free.
You need to tell your boyfriend-

"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on."

That will do the trick.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Cookie182 said:
You need to tell your boyfriend-

"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on."

That will do the trick.
done and done...

btw, i commend you for the most inventive form of english revision ever!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
While we're on this general topic though, I do think girls can sometimes misunderstand why a guy might be worried and have a fairly simplistic view of the situation. Never imagine your 'best male friend' isn't out to fuck you, that would make him gay.

suzieee

HSC
im in a similar situation... except im the one whos jealous.... its not that he talks to other girls, i dont mind that, he's got heaps of female friends, and im not worried about the fact that he talks to them. im just insecure bout him cheating. i know he cheated in his last relationship (because i was the girl he cheated with)... and im just scared he'd do it again. ive brought it up with him and hes promised its diff with me and said how he and his ex were always fighting (he used to ring me up upset about what she said... we were best friends before we got together) ill shut up now lol

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
suzieee said:
im in a similar situation... except im the one whos jealous.... its not that he talks to other girls, i dont mind that, he's got heaps of female friends, and im not worried about the fact that he talks to them. im just insecure bout him cheating. i know he cheated in his last relationship (because i was the girl he cheated with)... and im just scared he'd do it again. ive brought it up with him and hes promised its diff with me and said how he and his ex were always fighting (he used to ring me up upset about what she said... we were best friends before we got together) ill shut up now lol

HI LEGHAM'S GIRLFRIEND

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)