Advice on laptop (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Don't worry about it. I've made my decision. With the money I'll save I can always buy an extra battery or something. Problem solved.

Vaio may be over priced but its very difficult to find something as compact and well built with decent specs. What does it matter to you anyway, its not your money. Besides if you get a Sony on sale its not that much different to other brands.

With Apples I still think they are over priced (and I am not a fan of apples having had go at my cousins) and also the software etc tends to be more expensive.

Anyway problem solved so you can try and sell apples to someone else in another thread

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you want something that's well built, buy a Thinkpad. Cheaper than a Vaio, too.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
melsc said:
Don't worry about it. I've made my decision. With the money I'll save I can always buy an extra battery or something. Problem solved.
Ah cool, well yes I think that's the best option given the weight isn't an issue for you and your happy with the screen size. :)

That was why I wasn't suggesting other brands - I just said that you could probably get something similar for cheaper because like you when people have an item that they are happy with, they will more times then not stick to that company because they know they are good and like their products rather then risk another company/brand.

withoutaface said:
If you want something that's well built, buy a Thinkpad. Cheaper than a Vaio, too.
:rofl: They still look exactly the same as they did years ago.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
pritnep said:
:rofl: They still look exactly the same as they did years ago.
Because they're built to withstand a nuclear war. If all you want is a fucking ornament:
1. You're a twat.
2. They can be had much more cheaply than the cost of a notebook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)