Advice please.. (2 Viewers)

C

Charlie.

Love advice please..

Hello this is my first time post. i have been reading this thread and laughing for the past few months after finding it.
However now i have a problem.
I am 3rd year at uni and i am in a group with some people for one of my units. In my group we have 4 people (including me).. 2 girls and 2 guys. We are all pretty good friends in class however we do not do much outside of class.
This week in this class, 1 of the girls gave me TimTams, the biscuits. Just a 8 pack or whatever it is of normal chocolate ones...she didn't give anyone else anything. I really don't know how to explain it, she kinda looked happy and then just reached into her bag and pulled them out and said "here you go"..i was thinking to myself "ummmmmmm...........wtf?"..i asked if anyone wanted any now and everyone said no.. so i said thank you and put them in my bag, saying i'd eat them later. She looked pretty happy with the "result"..
Now my question. What kind of person gives another person TimTams? I'm seriously so confused, is she calling me fat(i like chocolate rawr!)? is she calling me skinny(u need to eat moar!)? or is it just a "gift".
I scanned the chocolates to make sure there was no sign of tampering and possible poisoning and then offloaded them to my mother for her birthday..
Is she trying to ask me out, trying to be better friends? Or is she just some weird stalker thing.. i honestly don't really like chocolate, i have never mentioned chocolate to her.....and she gives me chocolate for no reason.

Any help and advice is appreciated! next time i see her i'm going to say thank you, but should i buy her something too? maybe tampons or something really personal? she's pretty hot and wouldn't mind rooting her, but based on what i've seen on class, she isnt that intelligent (she is failing the class and holding back our group) so i don't really want to date her or lead her on.

THank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Re: Love advice please..

root her and film it.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

she gave you food? it's a sign. she wants you to be in her.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Charlie. said:
Hello this is my first time post. i have been reading this thread and laughing for the past few months after finding it.
However now i have a problem.
I am 3rd year at uni and i am in a group with some people for one of my units. In my group we have 4 people (including me).. 2 girls and 2 guys. We are all pretty good friends in class however we do not do much outside of class.
This week in this class, 1 of the girls gave me TimTams, the biscuits. Just a 8 pack or whatever it is of normal chocolate ones...she didn't give anyone else anything. I really don't know how to explain it, she kinda looked happy and then just reached into her bag and pulled them out and said "here you go"..i was thinking to myself "ummmmmmm...........wtf?"..i asked if anyone wanted any now and everyone said no.. so i said thank you and put them in my bag, saying i'd eat them later. She looked pretty happy with the "result"..
Now my question. What kind of person gives another person TimTams? I'm seriously so confused, is she calling me fat(i like chocolate rawr!)? is she calling me skinny(u need to eat moar!)? or is it just a "gift".
I scanned the chocolates to make sure there was no sign of tampering and possible poisoning and then offloaded them to my mother for her birthday..
Is she trying to ask me out, trying to be better friends? Or is she just some weird stalker thing.. i honestly don't really like chocolate, i have never mentioned chocolate to her.....and she gives me chocolate for no reason.

Any help and advice is appreciated! next time i see her i'm going to say thank you, but should i buy her something too? maybe tampons or something really personal? she's pretty hot and wouldn't mind rooting her, but based on what i've seen on class, she isnt that intelligent (she is failing the class and holding back our group) so i don't really want to date her or lead her on.

THank you.
Um... she wouldn't be interested in going out with you unless she is a lesbian.

So don't worry about it. She probably wants to be your friend or something. It's nothing personal.

MTP

HSC

give her some expensive chocolates the next time you see her. then She would give you a better present in return, and then you will give her a better present and keep on doing it. All of this "present giving" will end up in sex broooOOo. lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

MTP said:
give her some expensive chocolates the next time you see her. then She would give you a better present in return, and then you will give her a better present and keep on doing it. All of this "present giving" will end up in sex broooOOo. lol
The fuck!?

What you need to do is demand that you pay her back by taking her out for coffee and take things from there. It's a simple and proven way, you can't go wrong.

edit: and if you really are a girl, film the lesbian sex

xJennax

HSC

Did you come from another country to Aus for uni? The reason I ask is because I know people who've come to Australia and people have given them TimTams because they don't have them in some countries and it's like a "try these, they're great" kind of thing.

ubernuton

HSC

it means nothing it's just a mate bein a mate, let it go,
if u must, get your group to go to the pub get her drunk them ask her.
then have sex and film it.

C

Charlie.

Okay thanks i think im going to buy her some Lindts choccolates and give them to her. And then im going to schedule a team meeting at the pub on friday night. Hopefully she likes to drink!

Yes i am a bisexual lady. I dont mind either really, but i honestly prefer women in the sack.

ubernuton

HSC

Charlie. said:
Okay thanks i think im going to buy her some Lindts choccolates and give them to her. And then im going to schedule a team meeting at the pub on friday night. Hopefully she likes to drink!
tell us how it goes
and where we can get fotage

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
She was probably just offering you ONE Tim Tam, and you foolishly took the whole packet, while she was waiting for you give it back. She probably didn't want you to look like an idiot in front of everyone and didn't point that out.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
GreenLeaf said:
She was probably just offering you ONE Tim Tam, and you foolishly took the whole packet, while she was waiting for you give it back. She probably didn't want you to look like an idiot in front of everyone and didn't point that out.
Perhaps you are the one who offered her the Tim Tam.

C

Charlie.

GreenLeaf said:
Well.. the packet wasn't open when she gave it to me, she didn't say "do you want one", she just passed me the whole packet. I don't think she was only offering me one.
I think she was implying that i'm fat so now i'm going to go back to class and punch her in the back of the head.:cop:

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
yeah, and now she probably thinks of you as stupid anddd greedy, having taken the timtams she was going to eat for lunch

Aprilpeters

HSC
ummm r u a lesbian?

bcoz da term 'root her' doesn't exactly apply to ur situation.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
^ she said shes bi

but i lol at this thread.

Charlie. said:
Any help and advice is appreciated! next time i see her i'm going to say thank you, but should i buy her something too? maybe tampons or something really personal?
if this is your response to her buying you some tim tams, what do you think her reaction would be if you bought her tampons?! is that you saying "i want you in the sack?" because if it is... maybe try a less invasive tactic. like alcohol.
great thread btw. funny.

Evilo

HSC

lyounamu said:
Um... she wouldn't be interested in going out with you unless she is a lesbian.

So don't worry about it. She probably wants to be your friend or something. It's nothing personal.
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)