Advice please.. (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Is she Asian?

My experience with Asians is they often have little lollies n stuff in their bags and just randomly give it to their friends?

But then usually they're little Asian lollies and really gross.

einentiva

HSC
Lesbian Sex Fuck Yeah Do It Like Veronica Zemanova On Krystal Steal And Let Me Fuck You Sexy Bitches Hard Like Ron Jeremy

nandison

HSC
Re: Love advice please..

blakegman said:
root her and film it.
lol i say just dont take it personal she just probably wants to be your friend or was probably just being happy that day......... and one question why do you take it so srsly ??

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
DownInFlames said:
it's still kind of... really weird :uhoh: she'll think you're weird :uhoh: I'd think you were weird :uhoh: if you bought me something to mop up my monthly bleeding with. It doesn't exactly spell romance, does it.
hahaha 'monthly bleeding'
thats so hot.
btw, sanitary products SCREAM 'romance' :lol:

jazzbaby

HSC
yeah dont buy tampons.. that is some weird present in return for tim tams

get her chocolates too

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
dun fall for it!!1
she using u to get to ur hawt as dad
oh em gee i would kill just to hav a little of ur pop's man juice

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
lol, A+ troll.

Very very funny thread, will read again.

C

Charlie.

TunaFish said:
I'm surprised that no one else has pointed this out, but why don't you just ask her why she surprised you with the Tim Tams?
well i dont want to be rude duh!
we talked today and we are going to the movies on sat :) i asked if she had a boyfriend and she said no. i don't want to date her, but being friends is okay i guess.

TunaFish

HSC
Aww, that's nice.

But by you asking her if she had a boyfriend, wouldn't that give her the impression of you being interested in dating?
And I don't see how asking her about the Tim Tams would have come off as being rude. It's what I would have done.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Re: Love advice please..

lyounamu said:
Um... she wouldn't be interested in going out with you unless she is a lesbian.

So don't worry about it. She probably wants to be your friend or something. It's nothing personal.
lol, the first one to notice the OP is actually a women. Or maybe the rest just figured she was lying about gender...

And seriously, about the timtams, i think she was probably offering you one. If I had a pack of, say chips, I take them out, unopened, and offer my friends some. They take some (greedy bastards they are) and I eat the rest. It all works out. And if they take the whole packet... I dunno, never happened before. But if she offered you some, then give a gift back.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
ElGronko said:
lol, A+ troll.

Very very funny thread, will read again.

A+ troll?

What?

Hello...I'm a platinum troll that belongs to no BOS members here, I make platinum threads, I got 30 for my UAI (I mean even the smartest Asian nerds can never get what I had got) I get banned by moderators all the time but they're nice enough not to ban me forever, I have best quality signatures & avatars, and I'm well known to other elite trolls.

Charlie. has to be the dumbest troll ever. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)