Advice (1 Viewer)

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
Recently, a very good friend of mine who I've know for quite a while has suddenly become very flirtatious around me. E.g.
1. Wanting hugs (she never used to do this)
2. Texting me about absolutely nothing (e.g. "What are you up to?")
3. Very noticable increase in amount of make-up

We've had dinner a couple of times just the two of us, but I didn't think much of it at the time since we're pretty good friends. Now when I look back at it and piece it all together I think she wants something more.
I like her I guess, but I just feel it might be a bit weird if we start going out. Should I tell her now that we should just be friends and nothing more while it's still early? What should I do?

HSC
If you don't like her in that way, make it clear you only see her as a friend by saying something along the lines of:
I'm so glad I have you as my little sister. What would I do without you? ^_^

Alkanes

HSC
Once in a life time opportunity bro. Take it.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Recently, a very good friend of mine who I've know for quite a while has suddenly become very flirtatious around me. E.g.
1. Wanting hugs (she never used to do this)
2. Texting me about absolutely nothing (e.g. "What are you up to?")
3. Very noticable increase in amount of make-up

We've had dinner a couple of times just the two of us, but I didn't think much of it at the time since we're pretty good friends. Now when I look back at it and piece it all together I think she wants something more.
I like her I guess, but I just feel it might be a bit weird if we start going out. Should I tell her now that we should just be friends and nothing more while it's still early? What should I do?
Did the two of you go out for copy pasta?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
she pretty? :D

If i were you i'd wait for more hints...

nothing worse than you thinking they're hints when they're not

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
she pretty? :D

If i were you i'd wait for more hints...

nothing worse than you thinking they're hints when they're not
Yeh she is. I would post pictures to show you guys, but some of the people on these forums are just weird to say the least. Been talking to her for the past 2 hours, and I can't even recall what about. It's like 2 hours of my life just disappeared. Good or bad sign?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Lol Asians. Just date her, fuck her, then see what happens.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Be honest with her. If she's a good friend, she should understand.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
imo, she likes you. I know what you mean. You think that it might ruin your friendship if you turn it into something more than friends. Happened to me...but honestly, i dont regret a moment of it. Best year of my life to be quite honest.
If you like her, you should tell her.
..... "grab the bull by the horns".......

HSC
Or... you know.
You could just ignore it. Ignore the fact that she kinda sorta likes you.
Chances are she wont say anything if you don't and then she'll eventually get over you

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
srsly a pretty girl wants u bad and u just 'wanna be friends'. what is this world cuming 2.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
OK. So we went out tonight. I had no idea if it was even a date or not since we just spontaneously decided to go watch the movie (Planet of the Apes FYI) after class. Then we had dinner at a Japanese place which was awkward because I didn't know if I should pay or if it was just a friends thing. In the end, I just paid on my card and joked that she can get it next time (FAIL?).
Then we walked back to her apartment and she asked if I wanted to come up and just hang out for a while. Not reading too much into it, I accepted since it was only like 10. We watched some TV and ate some food. Then when I least expected she leaned over and whispered "I love you" and kissed me. I was in a state of shock and just went with what happened next. I have no idea what to say when I next speak to her. Am I a bad person? What would you have done?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I'd have said 'Thank you, Good night'.
You don't want to take things too fast... (particularly when you don't share the same kind of feelings with her).

I'd say next time you see her, just give her a smile and a hi-5.
Can't go wrong with hi-5's.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh she is. I would post pictures to show you guys, but some of the people on these forums are just weird to say the least. Been talking to her for the past 2 hours, and I can't even recall what about. It's like 2 hours of my life just disappeared. Good or bad sign?
Sounds like she's moving in as putting you as her best guy friend is all.
I talk to girls for 2 hours and it feels like we've talked about nothing that's just apart of being friends with them and shit they fucking ramble on about shit and stuff so yeah.
But make it obvious you don't like her. Don't lead her on but don't drive her away.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
OK. So we went out tonight. I had no idea if it was even a date or not since we just spontaneously decided to go watch the movie (Planet of the Apes FYI) after class. Then we had dinner at a Japanese place which was awkward because I didn't know if I should pay or if it was just a friends thing. In the end, I just paid on my card and joked that she can get it next time (FAIL?).
Then we walked back to her apartment and she asked if I wanted to come up and just hang out for a while. Not reading too much into it, I accepted since it was only like 10. We watched some TV and ate some food. Then when I least expected she leaned over and whispered "I love you" and kissed me. I was in a state of shock and just went with what happened next. I have no idea what to say when I next speak to her. Am I a bad person? What would you have done?
Lol. She sounds like a creepy bitch.
Did you fuck her?
Act how you always act dickhead. Esp. if that's why she likes you.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
Yes the making out led into other things if you know what I mean. I'd rather not go into it in detail LOL. All I will say is that she is very experienced, much more so than me. I just hope things don't get weird from here.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I would have had sex with her then just avoided her if I didn't actually like her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)