Aerospace Job Opportunities (1 Viewer)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Hm... ADFA. Never thought about wanting to go defence. Plus I am not an Australian, so that'd be a problem to work there esp. there is always racism in defence force from what I heard.

Never wanted to do tele. I really worked so hard all these years cos I wanted to go med and my backup was aero but now it seems,,.

Thats a huge problem bc nearly 6/7 of the people dont make it in the workforce for aero.
There's racism every where, just suck it up and/or be racist back (can confirm works)

Doesn't mean you can't get into aero. Aero is such a big industry you can enter a lot of places. I don't know about aero persay but in terms of mech there are a lot of areas you can go into, for eg, I am leaning towards robotics but it is just as valid as me entering manufacturing or something like that
huh? gg no re? whats that?
Should have wrote that dictionary

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
There's racism every where, just suck it up and/or be racist back (can confirm works)

Doesn't mean you can't get into aero. Aero is such a big industry you can enter a lot of places. I don't know about aero persay but in terms of mech there are a lot of areas you can go into, for eg, I am leaning towards robotics but it is just as valid as me entering manufacturing or something like that

Should have wrote that dictionary
I see. Repped. Wait what is Mechanical Engineering (space)?"??

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
a USYD marketing scheme
lol pls. It's Mechanical Engineering, except that one subject per year changes to a space related subject from your 2nd year and onwards. It's like an add-on, if you'd like to see it that way.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
lol pls. It's Mechanical Engineering, except that one subject per year changes to a space related subject from your 2nd year and onwards. It's like an add-on, if you'd like to see it that way.
I don't know how USYD structures it's engineering programs but they'd be similar to how UNSW (and most other uni's) do it

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Oh I See. Repped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)