affairs (1 Viewer)

d

• Total voters

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
say:

a girl was cheating on guy (Y) with guy (X)

Y doesn't know X or vice versa, nor does he care, for all X knows Y is some dickhead cunt.

is guy X a bad person? does X have any responsibility if the girl chooses to cheat anyway?

X

xeuyrawp

hiphophooray123 said:
say:

a girl was cheating on guy (Y) with guy (X)

Y doesn't know X or vice versa, nor does he care, for all X knows Y is some dickhead cunt.

is guy X a bad person? does X have any responsibility if the girl chooses to cheat anyway?
Does X know the girl's cheating...? I mean, that kinda changes things if he does, imo.

HSC
if the dude knows the girl has a boyfriend and still hooks up with her anyway, that's a pretty fuckwit thing to do.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dog move imo. Understandable, and you are less responsible than the girl who is actually in the relationship, but you are still a scumbag for not respecting someones relationship.

That said, i was sleeping with a girl on and off again for a while, little did i know that in one of the off periods[lasting a few months] she had got herself a boyfriend who was totally in love with her[dont know why, shes not very attractive]. After meeting up with her a couple of times over about a month, i found out about it. The night i found out i slept with her again anyway, but it just kinda made me feel bad for the guy[especially when he rang her that night and she was acting like everything was ok] and after that i lost interest.

Basically if you are going to do it realize anyone who would cheat on their partner with you is not girlfriend material and you will probably feel shitty afterwards.

Nrgjester

HSC
Agreed. If a girl cheats to be with you there's a high chance she's going to cheat again. As seen many times in high school relationships.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
KronWarriorKing said:
For a serious answer, yes you should cut dom's lunch and snake daphne!

shutup fag this is purely hypothetical

anyway, i don't get the whole 'cut someones lunch' phrase

i thought it was 'cut someones grass'

wouldn't it make more sense to say 'eat someones lunch'

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Crusts on or off?

On topic- Why are they cheating? Not happy with Y? Wants some sexytimes but wants to hold onto the stability of Y?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nrgjester said:
Agreed. If a girl cheats to be with you there's a high chance she's going to cheat again. As seen many times in high school relationships.
Which is why you close your heart and become an ice cold sob

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hmm that's a tricky one.

It's the stuff that Sex and the City is made of.

Maybe watch it and you'll find an answer?

HSC
Oh My Gawd Guyz I Hav So Much Depth And Cahracter Cuz Im So Jaded Frum My Lyfe Experiences Of Being Cheated On, The World Is A Dark Dark Abyss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)