Afl Thread (1 Viewer)

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Brisbane get an extra million in sarary cap and other indemnities, and Sydney an extra half million every year - hardly fair to the other clubs.
(And don't bad mouth Carlton, the most successful club in the league)

Knights_chick

I am a Rugby League supporter. I like AFL, only if the Swans are playing.
I got some photos with Adam Schnider, Craig Bolton and Tadgh (?) Kennelly, (sorry about spelling). I wanted one with Barry Hall, but the arse didn't turn up!!

graphix

HSC
Been an avid AFL enthusiast all my life having grown up in Tassie and Victoria till I was 18 (live on Gold Coast, QLD now though). I'm a West Coast Eagles fan all the way despite never being to Western Australia before though! (well all teams are interstate in Tasmania, so when I moved to Victoria as a 11 year old I wasn't going to change to one of the Vic teams just because of that...I'm a loyal fan :) )

Glad we got our first Brownlow medallist at last in Judd last season, although I reckon Matera should of won it in '94 instead of Greg Williams :p

I think we are capable of top 4 easily with our squad, just hope the younger guys have matured enough and can handle getting past the first week of the finals for once! It has been frustrating the past few seasons with all the up and down performances (at least we are past the dreaded Ken Judge era!), but the team is really forming a good bond under Woosha and I think it is time for the Eagles to shine this season...well I hope so anyway ;)

graphix

HSC
Bradna said:
Anyone watch the game last night?
BL Tigers :(
Don't worry, we will take care of Collingwood next week ;)

Hehe, even if we don’t it is only pre-season, if we lose I don't take it too seriously as we usually always do shit in it from a Eagles perspective so I’m used to it...but it was good to see a win last night - even if it was a very scrappy and at times tedious to watch affair. Bring on the Pies in Darwin!

bustinjustin

HSC
Swannies!!

It's started!
Go the Swans!
We're definitely in with a chance this year, judging by last week's performance against Hawthorn.
And I'm sure there'll be a repeat of it this weekend against the Roos

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I'm still crying over Buckley's leave of absence!
I think the swans will do well this season... but i can't see them winning a grand final.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Speaking of the swans...
Right now im loving channel ten for plastering Jude Bolton all over a 30 sec ad.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i actually have, but i found it pointless, i really dont get the idea of giving u a point if u miss the goals but are fairly accurate, incredibly stupuid, looks like ariel ping pong as well, but i can watch it, and watch alot of the swans games

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The Swannies had their chances yesterday. They just blew it. Mind you the Crows played pretty well in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)