After the HSC... (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
I have no idea what I want to do!
Don't worry, you've still got over a year and a half to think about it... trust me, by the end of next year, you shall have a fair idea of what you're gonna do in uni. ;)

P

pLuvia

You should had a slight idea of what you would want to do, because that sort of leads to the subjects you have chosen

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Riviet said:
you shall have a fair idea of what you're gonna do in uni. ;)
Or at Tafe, another educational institution or even employment remember not everyone does\needs to go to uni ;).

HSC
Riviet said:
Don't worry, you've still got over a year and a half to think about it... trust me, by the end of next year, you shall have a fair idea of what you're gonna do in uni. ;)
Hahaha, i hope so!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I'd like to do anything really, just as long as it doesn't involve kids aged 7 to 14 and needles and contracts and taxes and teeth and optometrists.

I'm thinking of a scientist but I want to talk to people and stuff. Oh well, we kids have got a while to decide.

Last edited:

p!stacio88

HSC
(wow. this is the first time that i have used bored of studies...) i want to study visual communication at UTS... whoever said they wanted to study architecture- trust me, you don't. My dad is an architect and it has driven him to the peak of insanity... but so would most creative things, eh?

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
b biomedical engineering at usyd
b med science/engineering at usyd
b sci (adv)/ engineering at usyd
b commerce/ actuarial studies at maq uni
b commer/ b engineering at usyd
b dentistry at usyd
b medicine at usyd or unsw
b plumbing at sydney uni...jks

yeh thats my list...

Pubert

HSC
Commerce/engineering (Project management) at UNSW or usyd.

I was thinking of medicine but decided its not worth all the hard work to get in and uni for med is 7yrs at UNSW.

P

pLuvia

Pubert said:
Commerce/engineering (Project management) at UNSW or usyd.

I was thinking of medicine but decided its not worth all the hard work to get in and uni for med is 7yrs at UNSW.
I don't think it's 7 years, that's probably the MBBS, Medicine/Surgery I think. Courses usually go for 3 - 4 years not including honours

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
This is kinda ambitious and I'm a bit embarrased about it but I would like to study Medicine or Dentistry.

If I can't get into those, I don't know what I would do. I feel a bit lost when I think about it. :(

jonio

HSC
hey wats doin im doin year 12 and ill probably just get an eprenticeship when i finish

Sofstar

HSC
All i know is that i want to work in a hospital later in life. Preferably not as a nurse or cleaner.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
speech pathology is what i've always wated to do and now with only one year and a bit to go thats my main focus. i also want to work in a hospital after university, get some experience then go overseas to live. :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well, you still have a year left to go, and you have 9 preferences to fill up, plus infinite number of chances to change your mind till the final final offers round, so there's still plenty of time. Having said that, it's good to have an idea of what field you might like to work in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)