After the HSC... (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
airie said:
So do you have a course that you're interested in?
As yet haven't looked at UAC book but (BA information technology) still undecided whether uni\tafe\year off\employee.

loveforever

HSC
I want to go either travelling or on exchange overseas for a year, after I defer my course at uni. (which I got into, of course, cos I got an incredible UAI! Haha) I'm thinking at the moment:
-International Studies
-International Studies/Law
-Liberal Studies
-Liberal Studies (International)
-Arts
All I know is there is no way I'm a) doing medicine and b) going to Macquarie.

bassguy

HSC
some form of music course
probably a B.Mus
there's a music/law double degree at melbourne that looks good though
aiming for VCA if possible
or the sydney con

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
I've always wanted to become a "scientist" oneday ever since I was a little kid. Medicine is my choice. I just want to help people, not concentratingon money. My ambition is to travel overseas in developing countries and help people over there. :D :D :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
yoakim said:
I've always wanted to become a "scientist" oneday ever since I was a little kid. Medicine is my choice. I just want to help people, not concentratingon money. My ambition is to travel overseas in developing countries and help people over there. :D :D :D
Same here, until all these medical dramas started popping up with their particularly graphic scenes (as good as they are, not the scenes, the shows, lol). And even though helping people is meant to be the main reason one would be a doctor, needles, blood and screaming all make me terribly queasy.

All the best in your goals btw.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
m0ofin said:
Same here, until all these medical dramas started popping up with their particularly graphic scenes (as good as they are, not the scenes, the shows, lol). And even though helping people is meant to be the main reason one would be a doctor, needles, blood and screaming all make me terribly queasy.

Haha i'm going to rise up to the challenge :)
Ahh needles aren't so bad for me now haha, just had a blood donation, and it's really not bad at all...I don't know about the screaming though...

kloudsurfer

HSC
yoakim said:
Whoa, freaky, everything you said is exactly the same as me!!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:
As if those scenes are freaking, they're nothing. That show on SBS last Monday at 10:35pm though, now that's what you call graphic ;)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
As if those scenes are freaking, they're nothing. That show on SBS last Monday at 10:35pm though, now that's what you call graphic ;)
Professor Gunther von Hagen is freaky, his show is now on around 10:30pm every monday night on SBS and is about autopsys(yes on a real human body infront of a sell-out crowd), plastination of body, etc.

His sick site(note: Viewer discretion advised, contains pictures of real bodies turned inside out etc) http://www.bodyworlds.com/index.html

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Wooz said:
Professor Gunther von Hagen is freaky, his show is now on around 10:30pm every monday night on SBS and is about autopsys(yes on a real human body infront of a sell-out crowd), plastination of body, etc.

His sick site(note: Viewer discretion advised, contains pictures of real bodies turned inside out etc) http://www.bodyworlds.com/index.html
Yeah, that's the one :)

vizman

HSC
m0ofin said:

yeh all those medical dramas are so influential :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
After I've completed the HSC, i will start a fire in my backyard, throw in all my books and notes [excluding drama] and watch evil spirits escape
That wouldn't be a good idea, you may want to look back at your books for revision ... :bomb:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
And what would it be that I am revising, f3nr15?
For example, if you wanted to study B Mathematics (Advanced) at university, it would be helpful to flip through your Maths Extension 2 textbooks ...

It depends on what you study at university ...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
After I've completed the HSC, i will start a fire in my backyard, throw in all my books and notes [excluding drama] and watch evil spirits escape
haha evil spirits.

vizman

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
yeh yeh, we can have a massive bonfire :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)