After the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
I used to play. 85 Dung didn't turn out as cool as I thought it would be so I quit (1-2 years ago iirc)

Last edited:

SunnyScience

HSC
and here i was thinking lvl 45 was an achievement =.=" - good thing i gave up over 3 years ago :D Maplestory ftw. (gave that up too :p)

zombies

HSC
Did anyone buy SWTOR?

and here i was thinking lvl 45 was an achievement =.=" - good thing i gave up over 3 years ago :D Maplestory ftw. (gave that up too :p)
I used to play Maplestory! Only got to lv7X though then stopped..

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
lol I use to bot but then it got boring so I quit at like lvl 120

SanjoyM

HSC
I want you TRAVEL the WORLD!! Explore different countries, their children with my friends. Go clubbing, get a job (most likely tutoring) and enjoy my uni years! Can't wait for the HSC to be OVER!! (ofcourse can't wait an AWESOME ATAR lol - I feel motivated tonight)

gorillaz

HSC
N/A
I used to play. 85 Dung didn't turn out as cool as I thought it would be so I quit (1-2 years ago iirc)
the days of maple story. i remember getting up to level 50 and quitting because it got too hard

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I remember one of my friends got me to try Maple Story when I was in Year 8.

All I remember was killing some tree stumps (or something of the sort). Can somebody confirm if they really were tree stumps, or is my poor memory playing tricks with me again?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
yes, there were tree stumps looooooool. does anyone still play this? heard it's going downhill nowadays. I managed to get up to level 150 before I quit xP

edit: and now I'm on runescape woodcutting because of this thread HAHA

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
yes, there were tree stumps looooooool. does anyone still play this? heard it's going downhill nowadays. I managed to get up to level 150 before I quit xP

LOLOLOL!

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Wow so many people play games. I play starcraft and a bit of LoL and HoN. Used to play cod until that got too easy and could go 40-1 every match and had a 60:1, win:loss.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
LOLOL
can't believe people actually sit there and click a tree for hours on end, that's why you bot. :L (99wc!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)