Aganist abortion (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Yeah because you're brainwashed to not accept any of our points and you ignore the points about actual medical science.

When we point out that "it's cells"

YOU GO NO ITS A BABY

Even though those words actually fucking *mean* something, and a baby is not a blastocyst.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Viability outside of the uterus is what determines whether it is a foetus or a premature birth.
Ugh.

It's that simple.

Lipin

HSC
-Month One-
Mommy. I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs.The sound of your heart beat is my lullaby.

-Month Two-
Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitly see I'm a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm here.

-Month Three-
You know what Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound do sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry too even though you can't hear me.

-Month Four-
Mommy. My hair is starting to grow. It is very short andfine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl m fingers and toes, and stretch my arms amd legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

-Month Five-
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

-Month Six-
I can hear the doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns!! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy, help me!!

-Month Seven-
Mommy. I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? What did I do wrong?

Every abortion is just..

One more heart that was stopped.

Two more eyes that will never see.

Two more hands that will never touch.

Two more legs that will never run.

One more mouth that will never speak.

if your against abortion repost this and tell his story

if you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

mes ami

HSC
Okay you're living a life of indulgence but have you ever looked at those people in third world countries. What about around sydney! there are the poor, homeless and needy! I had no idea they existed until I took part in St Vincent De Paul Soup Van and saw them with my very own eyes. I saw the amount of people there, heard their stories and I got to help them. This society isn't a place where we live a life of indulgence, that's a lie! Isn't it selfish to think of your own wants rather than your child's needs.
when did i say i approve of indulgence? you fucktard ive already talked about the poor homeless and needy of the world. obviously the god filter in your head blocked it out. fuck you are so stupid. we have choice because life is not longer about procreation. it is about self fulfillment, enlightenment etc. fuck you are stupid. it is not a child until it is born or until i can survive outside the womb.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
An enemy of freedom? Isn't not allowing a baby to be born and murdering it whilest in the mother's womb being an enemy of freedom?
permiting genocide? Isn't allowing mothers to kill babies before they are even born, while they are still in the mothers womb genocide?
and i never said I permit child rape. I have no idea where you got that idea from.
Why don't you get some perspective and be open to what I have to say.

Seriously to all you guys here, I have read your opinions and gave thought to it, but seriously I still can't find any right in abortion.
You are an enemy of freedom because you want people to not have the freedom of choice to do what they wish with their own bodies because your retarded sky-man says so.

You permit genocide by legitimising the Bible and its persecution of victimless crimes through murder and torture because you believe in it.

You permit child rape in the same way because your fucking institution doesn't punish its own when they rape children. You support this institution and endorse its actions and therefore permit child rape to occur.

Genocide is wilfully and systematically killing off a people because of their defining characteristics. Removing something that has the same genetic significance as a mole on your skin from your body is not genocide you retard.
Not allowing someone to make a decision whether or not something that hasn't even achieved sentience is allowed to affect their life, is opposing their freedom. No one fucking forces you to have an abortion but you'd be more than happy to crucify those who would have an abortion, for not revering life enough.

I am 100% fine with you having your opinion. I could not care less that you're an unthinking sack of shit. The only thing I have an issue with is that your view would see the abolition of people's freedoms just because a barely literate Palestinian peasant once dreamt up a sky fairy that said 'all life is sacred'. You have not given it significant thought because you only pay attention to Church lies and propaganda that ignore actual medical scientific fact.

Cabenson

HSC
I'm sorry but you are failing to give me a strong counter argument. What is in the mother's womb is her son/daughter and to think that it is being killed, murdered by its own family by the doctors in society it is heart breaking.
It is not murdered. You are willfully ignoring the logical reasoning why it isn't I and others have provided multiple times during this thread.

The contents of her womb being killed poses no ethical problems. Maybe it doesn't sit well with your personal morals but for other women it is an option they realise they are in control of.

ix3powerrangers said:
Okay "trip down the birth canal" what is it in the birth canal that turns the baby in the womb human. Tell me exactly what is the difference between a baby in the womb one minute before it is born to the minute after it is born out of the womb.
If it has to have a "trip down the birth canal" to become human what about those born through c-section? it did not take a trip down the birth canal.

Okay now to the physically dependant. So your saying once it is no longer physically dependant it becomes an entity with equal strength and worth.
But what about those with disabilities. Those physically dependant of life support, what about the deaf who is physically dependant of cochlear implants in order to hear. Heck what about an astronaut outer space or a deep diver physically dependant on an oxygen tank! Does it make those people an entity of less worth!? Does it make right to murder those people!?
The reason I've put "trip down the birth canal" in scare quotes is that it is rhetoric, not to be taken literally. Assuming you don't understand what that means, let me reword. A foetus is a baby once it is viable to live outside the womb. There.

Um, you misunderstand. Those with disabilities are socially dependant. As are babies and people. Physical dependence is not "meeting the physical needs of the child", that is social dependence. Physical dependence is when one life force depends on the physical body of another's to exist.

ix3powerrangers said:
Okay you're living a life of indulgence but have you ever looked at those people in third world countries. What about around sydney! there are the poor, homeless and needy! I had no idea they existed until I took part in St Vincent De Paul Soup Van and saw them with my very own eyes. I saw the amount of people there, heard their stories and I got to help them. This society isn't a place where we live a life of indulgence, that's a lie! Isn't it selfish to think of your own wants rather than your child's needs.

...You never knew there were poor, homeless and needy people in Sydney?
Another example of your ignorance.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
-Month Two-
Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitly see I'm a baby.
For the nth time, no, it's not a fucking baby.

It's a foetus, and there is a difference.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
ugh I hate catholics they have the most fucked up sense of piousness about social justice

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I could say that they just want people to have more children so their priests can fuck them.

But that wouldn't be very nice of me, would it?

HSC
fucking lol sentient foetus!
what are trying to say? how do you know a baby in the womb aren't thinking those thoughts? We know although a baby can't talk properly that it is still thinking it cries when it wants food, it longs for its mom and dad. But how do we know that it doesn't have the same longings and wants because in the womb you can't see it. But then again mothers can feel it. I remember the experience of my friend being pregnant, she could feel the baby move in the womb as she listened to music. Babies react to the sounds around them.

Do you seriously think a mere condom could stop the will of God?
Not exactly. But it shows man kind's resistance to the will of God.

when did i say i approve of indulgence? you fucktard ive already talked about the poor homeless and needy of the world. obviously the god filter in your head blocked it out. fuck you are so stupid. we have choice because life is not longer about procreation. it is about self fulfillment, enlightenment etc. fuck you are stupid. it is not a child until it is born or until i can survive outside the womb.
You said life is about indulgence, enlightenment and self-fulfillment. That because that society is like this its alright to kill a baby because it interferes with our want of self-indulgence. But infact that's wrong.
Nothing is right in killing a baby nothing is right in killing your own child.
"Life is not longer about procreation"? have you seen what's going on in Australia? Ageing Population. the baby bonus. the government is promoting procreation. But that isn't the big issue here.
The issue is that what is being promoted in society is death. The killing, the murdering of your own children.
Of course it is a child inside the womb. It is the son, the daughter, the offspring, the child of the mother and the father. It is a human being. It should have the same rights as any other human being, but these babies are being deprived of it.

You are an enemy of freedom because you want people to not have the freedom of choice to do what they wish with their own bodies because your retarded sky-man says so.
What is being killed in the mother's womb is not their own body but someone elses too.
I take offence in what you say about my God, you should respect Him, you should respect the Christian faith the same way you respect other faiths, the same way you respect your family. The same way we respect yours.

You permit genocide by legitimising the Bible and its persecution of victimless crimes through murder and torture because you believe in it.
Exactly me show me where in the bible persecutes victimless crimes through murder and torture. I need to see it with my own two eyes. I need bible verses scripture passages.

You permit child rape in the same way because your fucking institution doesn't punish its own when they rape children. You support this institution and endorse its actions and therefore permit child rape to occur.
The Catholic Church does not approve of child rape, I can show bible passages, even passages in the Catechism of the Catholic Church against these. Just because there exists priests who rapes children, but the percentile is low. Not every priest you see walking down the street rapes children, No. And priests aren't the only people who rape doctors, teachers, students there are cases well respected people in society being people who rape. But no attention is put towards these class of people, everyone is blaming the Catholic Church.
I love my faith, I love my religion. Because of its rich tradition. The Pope being a person of a line Popes beginning with St. Peter who Jesus himself made the earthly leader of the Church. I love our sacrements, Reconciliation is one, the fact that God allows people to repent, to say sorry for their sins the fact that he willingly wants us to forgive them. God even allows those who commit abortions to say sorry. He forgives them. I love our sacrament of the Eucharist, recieving Jesus every Sunday, experiencing the Paschal Mystery is beautiful. I love the richness of our tradition, the richness in scripture. I love the Catholic faith.

Genocide is wilfully and systematically killing off a people because of their defining characteristics. Removing something that has the same genetic significance as a mole on your skin from your body is not genocide you retard.
Not allowing someone to make a decision whether or not something that hasn't even achieved sentience is allowed to affect their life, is opposing their freedom. No one fucking forces you to have an abortion but you'd be more than happy to crucify those who would have an abortion, for not revering life enough.
Are you saying that a baby in the mothers womb. Something that already has 46 chromosomes, a unique DNA structure already established, from its eye colour, hair colour etc. Something that's going to grow from a baby to an adult is equivalent to a mole in your skin.

How is abortion not wilfully and systematically killing off a people because of their defining characteristics? What are the defining characteristics that people kill a baby in the mothers womb: Examples are that they are going to be born with a disability, that they are inconvenient to their life etc.

Not allowing a baby, an innocent baby to be killed. A baby not even born, not allowing for it to grow, depriving it of life. Is the most heartbreaking thing I've seen.

Trust me I don't hate any of you. Infact I love you and I'm going to keep you in my prayers. What I hate is abortion, the killing of an innocent, defenseless babies in the mothers womb.

God gives us the opportunity to say sorry, He can forgive us no matter how great the sin. So He doesn't hate people commiting the abortion, God is longing for them to say sorry so that He can forgive them.

I am 100% fine with you having your opinion. I could not care less that you're an unthinking sack of shit. The only thing I have an issue with is that your view would see the abolition of people's freedoms just because a barely literate Palestinian peasant once dreamt up a sky fairy that said 'all life is sacred'. You have not given it significant thought because you only pay attention to Church lies and propaganda that ignore actual medical scientific fact.
From what I see faith and science go hand in hand. I love reading about great scientists, I love reading the paper and seeing new cures, discoveries and research. I love looking at my faith and seeing how much science goes hand in hand with it. Did you know Albert Einstein was Catholic, did you know he said that through researching the universe it made him believe more in a God.

It is not murdered. You are willfully ignoring the logical reasoning why it isn't I and others have provided multiple times during this thread.

The contents of her womb being killed poses no ethical problems. Maybe it doesn't sit well with your personal morals but for other women it is an option they realise they are in control of.
Why don't you try and consider what I have to say, read it and think about. I have done the same with yours. I have read everything that all of you has to said to me, I have also provided multiple times logical reasoning. I'm not willfully ignoring it, I'm taking it in. But no matter how many times I read it, I am not convinced that what is in the womb of a mother is her son/daughter and is a human being.

The reason I've put "trip down the birth canal" in scare quotes is that it is rhetoric, not to be taken literally. Assuming you don't understand what that means, let me reword. A foetus is a baby once it is viable to live outside the womb. There.

Um, you misunderstand. Those with disabilities are socially dependant. As are babies and people. Physical dependence is not "meeting the physical needs of the child", that is social dependence. Physical dependence is when one life force depends on the physical body of another's to exist.
Whilest still in the Mothers womb it is clear that it is a distinct, person. Although its cells were recieved by the mother and the father and it is dependant on the mother. It has 2 hands, 2 feet, 10 toes and fingers, it has a heart beat, unique finger prints. It's a baby and it makes you think of how beautifully life was formed in the mothers womb. It has forty-six chromosones, distinct DNA structure which makes it unique. It's a person. It reacts to sounds around, reacts to the mothers emotions. It's clear that it is a human being.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
we know that it can think because we have

these things

called

FMRIs

thanks for playing

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
we know that it can think because we have

these things

called

FMRIs

thanks for playing

HSC
ugh I hate catholics they have the most fucked up sense of piousness about social justice
Is it just me, or do you really hate religion?

Lol it's funny how the person who started this thread has not commented at all since. Has created quite the debate.

Last edited:

_Duck_

HSC
N/A
I'm personally undecided on the matter but feel like voicing my concern about the debate. When people argue that it should be the individual's right to decide what they do, this simply cannot be your entire argument. Law and order exist because people's individual beliefs can be wrong and if some people believe that murder is right then society should stop them. Basically what i'm saying is that whether or not society decides that it should allow or disallow abortion i strongly believe that it has every right to enforce such a decision.

mes ami

HSC
You said life is about indulgence, enlightenment and self-fulfillment. That because that society is like this its alright to kill a baby because it interferes with our want of self-indulgence. But infact that's wrong.
Nothing is right in killing a baby nothing is right in killing your own child.
"Life is not longer about procreation"? have you seen what's going on in Australia? Ageing Population. the baby bonus. the government is promoting procreation. But that isn't the big issue here.
The issue is that what is being promoted in society is death. The killing, the murdering of your own children.
Of course it is a child inside the womb. It is the son, the daughter, the offspring, the child of the mother and the father. It is a human being. It should have the same rights as any other human being, but these babies are being deprived of it.
ok im going to pretend you understand what the reality is. just because australia has an aging declining population doesn't mean its right to therefore ban abortion to increase our population. they can promote immigration and create a larger job industry etc to deal with the issue. secondly, so what? there are a fuckload of countries with a massive baby boom. Our earth is still over populated. we still have an incredibly large birth rate as a whole (earth). fuck you are stupid.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
What is being killed in the mother's womb is not their own body but someone elses too.
I take offence in what you say about my God, you should respect Him, you should respect the Christian faith the same way you respect other faiths, the same way you respect your family. The same way we respect yours.
It is not someone else's body because it has no sentience. I bet that you eat meat and vegetables as well. By your logic, they should have the 'right to life' because they are alive. You and all other of your disgusting kind are hypocrites living in fear of something you don't even try to understand.
I don't have to respect anything you believe in because it's fucking horseshit and has held humanity back about a thousand years worth of progress. You do not respect anything anyone believes, does or thinks unless it corresponds with your backwards archaic sky-cunt's book. You people want to control the fucking world. You don't deserve to have an opinion on anything and I would sooner see all of you killed for what you are than respect your religion. I do not support murder in any way either, so that should explain the level of detestation I feel for it. And don't bring up this bullshit 'abortion is murder' argument because it isn't.

Exactly me show me where in the bible persecutes victimless crimes through murder and torture. I need to see it with my own two eyes. I need bible verses scripture passages.
Sodom and Gamorrah you sack of shit. Homosexuals murdered for not being a part of your wizard's agenda. There is no victim in a consensual adult relationship and you condemn them to death because they stray from your homophobic religion's point of view.

The Catholic Church does not approve of child rape, I can show bible passages, even passages in the Catechism of the Catholic Church against these. Just because there exists priests who rapes children, but the percentile is low. Not every priest you see walking down the street rapes children, No.
Your Pope covered up instances of priests raping children on numerous cases for political agendas. He is infallible in the eyes of you morons. (ex cathedra blah blah) He is the example to be followed and so you do. You, by allowing this repulsive institution to exist legitimise the rape of children. You say to the whole fucking world that if some dude takes an oath and where's a little T around their neck they can rape all the kids they want.
And priests aren't the only people who rape doctors, teachers, students there are cases well respected people in society being people who rape. But no attention is put towards these class of people, everyone is blaming the Catholic Church.
As I mentioned above, your institution protects these foul sub-human people from the law simply because they're one of their own. None of the other occupations you mention operate on a code of morality and piousness that puts them above the rest of humanity in the eyes of a fairy. They rape and abuse children, which as you said are against the religion, then the heads of your religion let them get away with it.
I love my faith, I love my religion. Because of its rich tradition. The Pope being a person of a line Popes beginning with St. Peter who Jesus himself made the earthly leader of the Church. I love our sacrements, Reconciliation is one, the fact that God allows people to repent, to say sorry for their sins the fact that he willingly wants us to forgive them. God even allows those who commit abortions to say sorry. He forgives them. I love our sacrament of the Eucharist, recieving Jesus every Sunday, experiencing the Paschal Mystery is beautiful. I love the richness of our tradition, the richness in scripture. I love the Catholic faith.
This is why you're such a sack of fucking shit. You're 100% blind to the disgusting authoritarian indoctrination that this book has drilled into you. You cherry pick saying that it's a religion of "love" but then says you should murder homosexuals for being who they are. "love everyone but kill people we don't like its okay Jesus said you could". I couldn't care less about your traditions, they're harmless. Hell, I wouldn't even give a shit if you believed what you currently believe if you people weren't so fucking focused on forcing it on the rest of society. It's disgusting. "You should respect us, but we'll do everything in our power to enslave you under what we believe"

Are you saying that a baby in the mothers womb. Something that already has 46 chromosomes, a unique DNA structure already established, from its eye colour, hair colour etc. Something that's going to grow from a baby to an adult is equivalent to a mole in your skin.
It is not the assertion of potential growth but of current worth and the mother's choice to do what she wants with her own body. The foetus is physiologically reliant upon the mother and is thus a part of the woman's body. If she decides that she wants to safely remove something that would suffer extensively because of the circumstances it is put in if it was to be born, then who the fuck are you to say that she is wrong for doing it?
How is abortion not wilfully and systematically killing off a people because of their defining characteristics? What are the defining characteristics that people kill a baby in the mothers womb: Examples are that they are going to be born with a disability, that they are inconvenient to their life etc.
Because it doesn't even have characteristics yet you dumbfuck. It's not even alive yet by definition of law. Foetus' do not fit into an ethnic group, a political ideology, a social class, sexuality or an occupation. They do not fit the criteria for genocide nor are they systematically sought out and exterminated by an official level of government and your ignorance is reflected in how you don't understand this.

Not allowing a baby, an innocent baby to be killed. A baby not even born, not allowing for it to grow, depriving it of life. Is the most heartbreaking thing I've seen.
Yes, your sheltered life is horrible. Your religion has ruined the lives of countless millions and is more responsible for the Holocaust than the German people are. There are billions of people starving due to corruption and your fucking Church professes love for all life but sits in palaces, IN THEIR OWN STATE, made of gold and precious jewels. Your church doesn't care for life, they only care for themselves.

Trust me I don't hate any of you. Infact I love you and I'm going to keep you in my prayers. What I hate is abortion, the killing of an innocent, defenseless babies in the mothers womb.
Yes and you're going to Hell for it. Enjoy eternal suffering.

From what I see faith and science go hand in hand. I love reading about great scientists, I love reading the paper and seeing new cures, discoveries and research. I love looking at my faith and seeing how much science goes hand in hand with it. Did you know Albert Einstein was Catholic, did you know he said that through researching the universe it made him believe more in a God.
First of all Einstein was a Jew. And his family were non-observant, as was he. He was very critical of religion not a part of it. Jeez, 5 SECONDS of research would tell you this. No doubt you'll ignore this, though because I'm a heathen and don't observe the word of God.
Also on this note, you cannot claim the scientific victories of a few and then disregard something as evil as the Crusades which is more influenced by religion than any scientist ever will be. You do and will continue to do so, though, because that's how you people operate.

Why don't you try and consider what I have to say, read it and think about. I have done the same with yours. I have read everything that all of you has to said to me, I have also provided multiple times logical reasoning. I'm not willfully ignoring it, I'm taking it in. But no matter how many times I read it, I am not convinced that what is in the womb of a mother is her son/daughter and is a human being.
Whilest still in the Mothers womb it is clear that it is a distinct, person. Although its cells were recieved by the mother and the father and it is dependant on the mother. It has 2 hands, 2 feet, 10 toes and fingers, it has a heart beat, unique finger prints. It's a baby and it makes you think of how beautifully life was formed in the mothers womb. It has forty-six chromosones, distinct DNA structure which makes it unique. It's a person. It reacts to sounds around, reacts to the mothers emotions. It's clear that it is a human being.
Go die in a fucking fire.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)