age difference in a relationship (1 Viewer)

maximum age difference in a relationship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xtina.gyl

HSC
Well, there can't really be a different thing for age difference for guys and girls, because if you say a girl shouldn't be with a guy younger than her, and that guys should go for older girls.. well it sorta wouldnt work. so to some extent they gotta work with each other. and personally age differennce is not a big issue the guy im with now is 7 years older than me. and ive been with older guys and i dont find it strange, neither does he, his friends or my friends.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
xtina.gyl said:
the guy im with now is 7 years older than me. and ive been with older guys and i dont find it strange, neither does he, his friends or my friends.
!!!

I don't go out with anyone else, so I don't know very well. But isn't 7 year difference quite a big difference?

unholyXromance

HSC
This is complicated. It depends on the age of the people. For example I think a 17 year old and a 13 year old would be frowned upon, however, a 24 year old and a 28 year old would be fine with most people

jez-lil-bitty

HSC
it doesnt matter as long as both parties r happy
my bf parents started goin out wen she was 13 n he was 17 n they r stil together
iv bn out with a 16yr old wen i was 12 its not that bad
its more on wat is expected of u
if they r commited to making it work
age shouldnt be an issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)