Age Difference (4 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

baby_pea

HSC
having a crush on someone less than 13 is definitely getting on the paedo side...reminding me of that teacher that had the kid with the schoolboy - it's plain wrong

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
baby_pea said:
having a crush on someone less than 13 is definitely getting on the paedo side...reminding me of that teacher that had the kid with the schoolboy - it's plain wrong
Yeh and they eventually married. I felt sick reading about that..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
One of my high school friends had a 12 year old sister going out with a 23 year old. That was fucking seedy.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Thats ok though, coz they're older. When you're like a 17 yr old chick going for a prepubescent boy, thats just wrong.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wikiwiki said:
learning, the, grammar, please.

are you speaking the english????

the thread of the title is very plus good!?!?!
doubleplus good, prole.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
It all depends on how mature they are, and you are. Once there becomes a certain age difference it becomes wrong no matter what, such as a 20 y/o going out with a 12 y/o.. yuck! But i reckon a 17 year old could go out with a 13 y/o, but thats probably the absolute maximum.
How does this correlate with your whole stance on 18 year olds going out with 22 year olds?

aj_number_10

HSC
bitchgirl said:
ok, this is dedicated to a BOS member who made a thread before how she had a crush on her younger neighbour, which i think is wrong, especially someone who hasnt reached puberty yet, my thoughts and opinions on this, do you think having a relationship with a younger person is right or wrong? im not talking about a girl age 16 dating a 18 year old guy, i mean a 17 year old girl having a crush on a guy younger than 13?? is that wrong or class as being a paedophile or a sex offender?
nothing wrong with it i went out with a 13yo last yr n we got along well
i think ur say 18 anything more than half ur age is bad but if ur say 10 i even think its ok if u enjoy each others "company"
if u no wat i mean

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
definitely wrong imo. they might be cute, but it can't be a crush

HSC
i believe the minimum threshold for a 17yo would be in the vacinity of 15. pushing 14, anything below that is plain wrong.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
man pussys pussy
not if there isn't any pussy!

imo. when you're in your teens, 3 (maybe 4) years should be the max if the guy's older...girls, 2 years younger is about all you can stretch before EVERYONE thinks you're a complete cradle snatcher (and trust me, been there, done that, dont want to think about it again).

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i think if theyre younger than 16 then there should only be 2 maybe 3 yrs gap... why are these people going out with such young people? stick to your own age group.
when i was 15 i went out with a 17 yr old and i think that should be the max.
i think when youre 18 you can go as old as you want cos youre legally an adult anyway, but there are boundaries. i guess you have to work it out for yourself.
but a 17 yr old chick wanting a guy that young? why? hes hardly in puberty yet... what the?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)