Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i think that age gaps arent as much of an issue as the difference in life direction for different age groups.

if you mesh, you mesh. itll take one date to figure out whether you do or not, and after that youll always know.

im just saying this because you never know whether or not there could have been something great between you if you never gave it a go.

that said, wait until after puberty.
That's true, it's always worth giving a go.

It's just that if the kid's too young, he or she might not be able to deal with rejection and break-ups. :p
Götterfunken said:
kekekeke. i wish i could know everything like you dreamish~*~.
Why is it that whenever I share my knowledge or opinion, people assume I know everything or that I think I know everything?

Especially in L&R, you can only have opinions. Damn straight, I know everything about my own opinions. :rolleyes:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i know someone from my grade when in year 10 he was going out with some year 7s and 8s. he was 15 at the time...

in year 12 he was still going out with year 7s and 8s.....

Lundy

Banned
HSC
On a general level, yes boys tend to be less mature than girls at the same age, however as always in the crazy-go-nuts world of relationships, there are exceptions. I'm in a relationship with a younger guy. To use alley's words, we just "mesh." I really don't notice the difference.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
wrong_turn said:
i know someone from my grade when in year 10 he was going out with some year 7s and 8s. he was 15 at the time...

in year 12 he was still going out with year 7s and 8s.....

that guys a freak.....he like pre pubescent chix does he...??wotta freak

i rekon that an 18 yo going out with a 15 yo chik is like the border provided that the chik is pretty mature and also tall and hot

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
When a 17 year old girl has a crush on a 13 year old boy- it is totally wrong, because they both are not mature enough. But when a 22 year old girl has a crush on a 19 year old boy-it's o'k!

Enoch

HSC
aye......so wot if he has a maturity of a 13 yo....some of us cant change that...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, i got dumped by a girl who was 2 years younger than me, for a guy 2 years younger than her.

That was a fun experience.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, i got dumped by a girl who was 2 years younger than me, for a guy 2 years younger than her.

That was a fun experience.
Shoulda reported her for statutory rape.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
olchik said:
When a 17 year old girl has a crush on a 13 year old boy- it is totally wrong, because they both are not mature enough. But when a 22 year old girl has a crush on a 19 year old boy-it's o'k!
Haha, that reminds me, I had a crush on a boy a while ago, then found out he was only in year 9!! But I don't think it's 'sick', it's not like I wanted to get into his pants or anything.

Then I met this really really REALLY good looking guy, and found out that he was even younger than the guy previously mentioned. Oh dear, why couldn't I have been born 3 years earlier.

ashyoddy

HSC
my grandparents were highschool sweethearts.

grandma was 17, grandpa was 14............been married for 51 years.

that's my age and my lil bro's age....ew his friends are gross, lets not go there.

Enoch

HSC
i think it was the norm back then...different mentality and circumstances i guess...wait ur granny got married wen she was 14?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)