Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
lonesome for easy access to grog and sex and a sense of heightened maturity because a 22yr wants to fuck her?

keira :) xo

HSC
going out with a 22 year old is kinda bad at the age of 16.... im nealy 18 and kinda scared to be with someone to much older........... once your older its not to bad but when your young its kinda sick :(

butterlegs

HSC
keira :) xo said:
going out with a 22 year old is kinda bad at the age of 16.... im nealy 18 and kinda scared to be with someone to much older........... once your older its not to bad but when your young its kinda sick :(

I don't really think it's sick. There was six years between my ex and I. There are six years between my parents. It was hardly some terrible and taboo relationship. My parents were fine with it, as were all my friends and all his friends too. It was fun while it lasted :)

verdades

HSC
I've got a 16 year old friend who's going out with a 20 year old.
When I was 15, my ex turned 18.
At the moment, my boyfriend's a month and a half younger than me.

I wouldn't go past 3 years older, or one younger, though it depends on maturity.

HSC
Your parents are alot older (well i hope so) and it doesnt count when your old no one cares then but bn 16 going out with a 20yo there is a big difference in maturity levels he would only wont one thing........SEX. a pretty little girl proberly a virgin think bout it. :confused:

butterlegs said:
I don't really think it's sick. There was six years between my ex and I. There are six years between my parents. It was hardly some terrible and taboo relationship. My parents were fine with it, as were all my friends and all his friends too. It was fun while it lasted :)

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
15-16 yo girls are hot.

It's hard for you to understand because you're a girl and you're biologically hardwired to find older males attractive.

It doesn't necessarily mean they are a social retard, even though that is often the case.

Oh and as for the can't go to bars thing, thats perfect. She doesn't even have to interfere with your social life. Just a hard little body to fuck at your convienience.
Im a dude ay.

Yeah they are but you dont want a relationship with some 16yr old slut if you are 20. You just want a few of them hanging around for whenever you want. This thread is talking about relationships, and im not going to wanna have a relationship with some young slut. They are fucking dumb cunts and only good for rotos.

IndustrialBar

HSC
keira :) xo said:
Your parents are alot older (well i hope so) and it doesnt count when your old no one cares then but bn 16 going out with a 20yo there is a big difference in maturity levels he would only wont one thing........SEX. a pretty little girl proberly a virgin think bout it. :confused:
Prejudice much? Not all guys are hormone-crazed sex fiends. In this day and age, I'd expect much the same of the girl in the relationship that you thought of the male. My ex-girlfriend wanted more sex than a field mouse in heat, and she was only 15 or 16.

HSC
im talking about a 15 16 yo with a 20 yo your 17 it doesnt count :uhhuh: at least she isnt that much younger then you.

IndustrialBar said:
Prejudice much? Not all guys are hormone-crazed sex fiends. In this day and age, I'd expect much the same of the girl in the relationship that you thought of the male. My ex-girlfriend wanted more sex than a field mouse in heat, and she was only 15 or 16.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Girls do not mentally mature faster than guys do... they just like to think they do because it is a good excuse for going out with older guys who can:
a) drive them around
b) buy then more stuff
c) buy them alcohol
d) make them feel grown up
I think they do. Lots of ppl think girls mature faster. They certainly mature, physically faster (Eg girls hit puberty first). It is likely there is correlation between this and mental growth.
And your list can easily be turned around to say the same for guys who out with older girls and therefore says nothing to me.

Last edited:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Judging by your fucking retarded use of different sized text, yes it is. You clearly aren't that mature.
It is annoying but that doesn't mean they aren't mature. That doesn't follow.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Karmakitten, personally, I think that 18 and 27 is too big of an age gap. I wouldn't do it. But there are exceptions and you have to judge because I don't know anything about your relationship.

verdades

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
There is no proof girls mature faster mentally.

The reasons for age disparity are largely to do with biological instincts.

Men are attracted to youthfulness because youthful women are more fertile and better equipped to raise a healthy child.

Women are attracted to older, stronger more dominant men because those men can protect them and their offspring.

It's about ensuring the survival of the species. It's that simple.
Except that it's actually been proven that girls are usually about a year and a half more mature than guys the same age.

Biological reasons apply too, though.

sthcross.dude

HSC
verdades said:
Except that it's actually been proven that girls are usually about a year and a half more mature than guys the same age.
Oh its been proven.

Well you won't have any trouble citing your source for that then....

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
my gf is a year younger.
its good cos all her male friends are intimidated by me just on principle of being older
and all her female friends think im way cooler than all her male friends for the same reason.

which makes the male ones even more intimidated by me

its a wonderful cycle

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Why bring up shit from months ago you twat?
Gee I dunno....maybe....just maybe...
1. Because that is what the thread is asking...
2. Because my opinion might help someone who clicked on this thread, looking for advice.
3. It might help Karmakitten, who asked the question on age difference. She might still be in that relationship or she might want advice for the future or she might still want answers to her question...
3. It's something for other ppl to discuss
3. Why not? twat? is there something wrong with it?
That was hard to figure out...

boris

Banned
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Gee I dunno....maybe....just maybe...
1. Because that is what the thread is asking...
2. Because my opinion might help someone who clicked on this thread, looking for advice.
3. It might help Karmakitten, who asked the question on age difference. She might still be in that relationship or she might want advice for the future or she might still want answers to her question...
3. It's something for other ppl to discuss
3. Why not? twat? is there something wrong with it?
That was hard to figure out...
Yes but there is no need to address a post from several months ago you tard, thats not how threads work. Karmakitten is not a retard who needs personal advice from a fat chick. Yes there is something wrong with it, it destroys the flow of the thread. Its showing that you are a loud mouth self opinionated twat. Stop posting tubby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)