Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

nateb04

HSC
I'd never go out with an older girl.

In any case they expect too much, have more experience with relationships, think to much, go out too much, are too prioritised, and try to complicate many things that with a younger minded girl would be, simple..

Some people would probably say I'm not a mature minded person, but to me it seems logical enough that older women would be more difficult, harder to control and more difficult to compromise with.

All of this nonetheless is cancelled out with personality, and like other posts the situation. I'm so sure most guys are satisfied with sex in a relationship they could care less how old a girl is just as long as their getting a regular root. What's to complain about..

I'm assuming girls don't mind younger guys because they can keep them under control, and like younger girls are more naive, in any case.

pman

Banned
HSC
younger girls are good, so are hot older girls, it depends, the hotter you are, the larger the age difference can be

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
imo equal age, or younger girls. girls shold always be at least a day younger than the guy :)

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Personally, no one older than me. But that's probably just because I'm a guy...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i wont go out with a guy whose younger than me
the guy has to be between 0 and about 4 or 5 years older than me.

Last edited:

maramazing

HSC
i definately prefer older guys, as i think any teenage boy is too immature to have a stable relationship. im 17, my cut off for a guy would probly be 23. no guys under 18.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
What do you have to be "mature" about at your age anyway?

Most men and women are pretty much the same in maturity anyway. And if you're going to go heap on the other sex as being completely too "immature" than you, then you are probably a little slow too.

Face it, girls are just as stupid and in some cases a little more than guys.

You want someone not because they're just as mature than you but because they can fulfill your Electra complex and make you feel secure.

stephoe

HSC
I think its the fact that some people CHOOSE to act mature or immature. For instance.. I act like a 12 year old when I'm with my best girl/boy mates, but when it comes down to serious matters you know that you need to act at an appropriate level.

Not saying for all.. but I am one of those people who's a dickhead when I wanna be lol

+ Ive seen some 18 year olds who haven't completely 'matured' yet... and trust, they wont change their attitude til theyre about 30 lol

ChocolateEclair

HSC
Well, I'm 17 and in a relationship with a 31 year old. So no, age doesn't matter to me one bit. Judge away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)