Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Like i always say: Gotta sex em all..... whenever its would be a 18 year old dating a 30 year old or whatever..... I talked to this odd aussie guy in a pub in Thailand last year (he was 33), and he quietly talked to me about having a 15 year old girlfriend back home (considering how im 19 back then).... I said good on him, and he joked, if your single, i can hook you up with my girlfriend friends.... i said maybe.... Then i gotten a call by my cousin telling me to go somewhere soon... so i had to leave him

Would have been awesome if he did hook me up a 15-16 year old girl.... but i tend to screw up oppountry though no faults of mine

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
at the moment I would probably say 2-3 years older than me is my limit..and like a year younger than me.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
With these things, it's hard to know until you've met the right person.
To me, mental age matters more. At the moment I'm trying to "fight off" a crush who's too much younger than me..
but still, I have feelings for him.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Probs less than 1 year older. less than 1.5 year younger. (don't wanna be too LG)

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
2-3 years older is ideal, 5 years older max.
If I had to date someone younger, no more than 2 months younger (I've had my fair share of bad experiences haha)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
2-3 years older is ideal, 5 years older max.
If I had to date someone younger, no more than 2 months younger (I've had my fair share of bad experiences haha)
On another note. Why didn't you join the UNSW master race for eco?

rawrliongirl

HSC
my limit is 4 years older than me and like a year younger than me i guess. only cos a guy i like is 4 years older than me :')

MotorBoatMyGoat

HSC
im 27 and my guy is 36, so nearly 10 year gap. I dont necessarily think its a bad thing, but just be prepared for a big difference in the way eachother thinks and views life. And be open to their experience and for them not to be closed to yours.

My 2 cents :)

LadySteele

HSC
personally, older is better at the moment its three years....he finished school 2 years ago!!!
I don't really like to go younger!! :)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I have always been going out with someone a year older than me - at this age, I feel like its a lot easier to have similar goals. If I was to date a young adult in their mid 20s, they are busy focusing on university and possibly starting to work towards a career choice, while I'm still in my school uniform, crying over Physics or something. (Applied vice versa if I was older and my boyfriend was younger)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
This thread basically verifies almost every female goes for an older guy. It's always funny when I talk to girls in my year and I always seem to be younger then them(I still manage fine,just feel it would be easier if i was older even by a few months), there always seems to be a charm being older then the girl.

HSC
It really depends so idk
Well as long as the dude does not act like an old man and act condescendingly
also, if the guy doesn't act like an annoying child. Like who wants to be with a manchild?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
This thread basically verifies almost every female goes for an older guy. It's always funny when I talk to girls in my year and I always seem to be younger then them(I still manage fine,just feel it would be easier if i was older even by a few months), there always seems to be a charm being older then the girl.
I think maturity is something that's preferred. That's probably one reason, not to say that it can't be found in someone younger.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Hey – sorry if you catch me starring at you from time to time. I bet that it’s probably uncomfortable. You are very beautiful and continue to evolutionize your look at times so drastically that it;s intriguing. It also reveals the many levels, the rainbow of emotions within you. Most people have a collage of personalities that make them up into an individual, but struggle in finding a good, fun, kind balance between them. You are bless to be able to have such a capacity to be you and enjoy it. You are special. I have been around for a minute now (38 years) and seen and been in many adverse and awesome situations. Through it all I have met many people and few ( a handful) have I ever felt like expressing what my spirit tells me to remind you of.

Today you look so Q, you can easily be thought off as a 23 year old. No harm intended in my comments young lady – it’s just that you light up a room. I also choose to e-mail you, rather than verbally tell you because I truly do not wish to make you uncomfortable, and if I do [name redacted] – all you have to do is let me know and I will never comment again.

Anyhoo – you place a smile in my heart and I am just trying to place a smile in your face. There are folks with toxic attitudes around us at times do not get contaminated by them – instead – edify them.

:0)

Chao!

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hey – sorry if you catch me starring at you from time to time. I bet that it’s probably uncomfortable. You are very beautiful and continue to evolutionize your look at times so drastically that it;s intriguing. It also reveals the many levels, the rainbow of emotions within you. Most people have a collage of personalities that make them up into an individual, but struggle in finding a good, fun, kind balance between them. You are bless to be able to have such a capacity to be you and enjoy it. You are special. I have been around for a minute now (38 years) and seen and been in many adverse and awesome situations. Through it all I have met many people and few ( a handful) have I ever felt like expressing what my spirit tells me to remind you of.

Today you look so Q, you can easily be thought off as a 23 year old. No harm intended in my comments young lady – it’s just that you light up a room. I also choose to e-mail you, rather than verbally tell you because I truly do not wish to make you uncomfortable, and if I do [name redacted] – all you have to do is let me know and I will never comment again.

Anyhoo – you place a smile in my heart and I am just trying to place a smile in your face. There are folks with toxic attitudes around us at times do not get contaminated by them – instead – edify them.

:0)

Chao!
Wtf is that chao at the end? Decide if you are using tschau or ciao m11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)