Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

ashyoddy

HSC
no no no... my grandpa was 14! (the boy) and my grandma was 17 (the girl) haha they didnt get married until my grandpa (the boy) was 20 - after 6 years of convincing the family.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ohh...well IMO i rekon that today a 15 chik and a 18 dude would be the border the chik would have to be pretty tall and mature...

ashyoddy

HSC
yeah i guess. i dunno, i don't think i can really judge. i mean look at my grandparents!!!!

oh2sxc

HSC
ashyoddy said:
my grandparents were highschool sweethearts.

grandma was 17, grandpa was 14............been married for 51 years.

that's my age and my lil bro's age....ew his friends are gross, lets not go there.
haha give it a few years and you will be all over them :)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My 19-year-old friend is dating a 36-year-old. I'm not sure which part is worse: his age or the fact that he's a priest.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I'd say that both combined make it really weird o.o Like. Yeh. Weirddd.

Redneck Chick

HSC
dude 17 year old an 12 year old definitely wrong!!! if someone thats 17 tried crackin on to my 12 year old sister i would flog the absolute F**k outta them!!! once they are 16 i have no probs with her hookin up with a guy that is 5 years older, though 16 year olds and 21 year olds have completely different "ideas" about relationships... i definitely think a 17 year old girl that has a crush on a 12 year old needs a definite boost in confidence!!! dude whats wrong with you!!! very uncool... she should seriously get over the barbie dolls stage and move onto playing with fire, alcohol and cigarettes!!! thats just as much fun!!! time to grow up!!! if that 17 year old girl did act upon her feelings she would be considered a child sex offender by the NSW government, and most likely charged with having carnal knowledge (knowing the age of the child and engaging in sexually explicit activity with a minor), and Statutory rape of course, plus the prosecutor for the child may throw in a few others also, depending on what she does to him, and it will be considered as what she did to him, as he is a child and cannot be held responsible for his actions until age 13 i think, please correct me if im wrong would help in legal studies!!! Lol anyways hope that helps you out a bit, and iof that queer ass girl is reading this man GROW UP!!! your SICK!!!!!!!!

Redneck Chick

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
nothing wrong with it i went out with a 13yo last yr n we got along well
i think ur say 18 anything more than half ur age is bad but if ur say 10 i even think its ok if u enjoy each others "company"
if u no wat i mean

Dude that is wrong... what is up with your head, is it screwed on to tight??? your saying it'd be ok for a say 19 year old to go out with a 9 year old, if that is the case man you need to go and see a quack reeeeaaallllyy quick ay, that shit is extremely illegal, it'd be like hookin up with your kid brother or sister... do you encourage incest too???

Captain pi

HSC
Having crushes that is younger than you? right or wrong?

Unavoidable not only because of the practical impossibility of simultaneous births but of the poor grammar of this thread's title.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
interesting topic really.. but yeah i agree a 17yr old chick and 12 yr old guy is waaaay wrong. she could go and pick him up from primary school every afternoon!
'hey babe how was your day?'
'great! we coloured in and made fairy bread!'
imagine the horrified looks on all the parents faces.. haha.

hmm, my experience in the world of dating younger ppl:

=the stuff thats really no biggie=

-19yr old friend (girl) has a 17yr old boyfriend. but they get along like a house on fire
-my 15yr old brother likes my 18 yr old friend!! argh! haha no its ok cause shes soo short and he looks way older. hes nearly 16.. and she likes him back
-the guy i like atm is 17, i'm 18. but its cool cause hes taller than me and mega hot

=the stuff thats just rank!=

-19 year old friend having sex with her (married!) 35 yr old physio

-18 year old student doing the aforementioned with her 40 year old physics teacher.
like, omg, barff alert!!!!

Frenglish_Angel

callisto said:
interesting topic really.. but yeah i agree a 17yr old chick and 12 yr old guy is waaaay wrong. she could go and pick him up from primary school every afternoon!
'hey babe how was your day?'
'great! we coloured in and made fairy bread!'
imagine the horrified looks on all the parents faces.. haha.

hmm, my experience in the world of dating younger ppl:

=the stuff thats really no biggie=

-19yr old friend (girl) has a 17yr old boyfriend. but they get along like a house on fire
-my 15yr old brother likes my 18 yr old friend!! argh! haha no its ok cause shes soo short and he looks way older. hes nearly 16.. and she likes him back
-the guy i like atm is 17, i'm 18. but its cool cause hes taller than me and mega hot

=the stuff thats just rank!=

-19 year old friend having sex with her (married!) 35 yr old physio

-18 year old student doing the aforementioned with her 40 year old physics teacher.
like, omg, barff alert!!!!
Haha that is soooooooo funny! Anywayz, does anyone know how I can post a new thread plz? I'm new...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Frenglish_Angel said:
Haha that is soooooooo funny! Anywayz, does anyone know how I can post a new thread plz? I'm new...
Go to whichever forum you want your thread to be in, and at the top left corner there is a button that says "New Thread". Click it.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
ashyoddy said:
no no no... my grandpa was 14! (the boy) and my grandma was 17 (the girl) haha they didnt get married until my grandpa (the boy) was 20 - after 6 years of convincing the family.
Yeah, asian families are tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)