Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

jordanv

HSC
woodymode said:
if a girl is too young to go out with then u put her on layby
I am doing that! I like this 15 year old but I am waiting for her to grow up a bit (like 18). That way we can have a more mature relationship (and hopefully better sex :) ).

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
callisto said:
interesting topic really.. but yeah i agree a 17yr old chick and 12 yr old guy is waaaay wrong. she could go and pick him up from primary school every afternoon!
'hey babe how was your day?'
'great! we coloured in and made fairy bread!'
imagine the horrified looks on all the parents faces.. haha.

hmm, my experience in the world of dating younger ppl:

=the stuff thats really no biggie=

-19yr old friend (girl) has a 17yr old boyfriend. but they get along like a house on fire
-my 15yr old brother likes my 18 yr old friend!! argh! haha no its ok cause shes soo short and he looks way older. hes nearly 16.. and she likes him back
-the guy i like atm is 17, i'm 18. but its cool cause hes taller than me and mega hot

=the stuff thats just rank!=

-19 year old friend having sex with her (married!) 35 yr old physio

-18 year old student doing the aforementioned with her 40 year old physics teacher.
like, omg, barff alert!!!!

Eww. Barf alert should come before any infomation that may induce barfing. *runs of to well.. barf*

306s16

HSC
N/A
A study by Floyd Martinson found that 10-15% of college students had had a childhood sexual experience with a brother or sister

yeh little kids r cool

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
ok, i got a little "private" message and a little discussion from the bos member that i was talking about in my topic thread, well to clear it up he is 14 and she is 17 and they aint having a sexual relationship or anything sexual going on between them, they just like eachother(crush), even some think he's 13 or under, i did a mistake on age oops, well the bos member i was talking about in my topic thread feels insecure when people talk about it

SaMi5

HSC
chicks with younger guys??

WELL... i like this guy right.. but he is 1 n a half yrs younger then me...i didnt see this as a problem but alot of ppl do.. wat do u think???? any of you liked a younger person ?

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Go for it. I have a friend going out with a guy who is 2 years younger than her and they are very happy together. What's to lose?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I pashed this guy who's a year younger then me... he's 18 I'm 19... he works at my work... man he's the hottest thing ever, if I was single I'd deff. be tryn to get his number

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Im a guy of 19, and i wouldnt go for any younger than 17 (16 is pushing it but possibly if she was mature) and any older than 20.
Circumstances change, as with exceptions.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
Im a guy of 19, and i wouldnt go for any younger than 17 (16 is pushing it but possibly if she was mature) and any older than 20.
Circumstances change, as with exceptions.

i think you mean if she was hot as well

personally- 16 is way too young for a 19yr old guy

jordanv

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
personally- 16 is way too young for a 19yr old guy
does that mean a 15 year old girl for an almost-nineteen year old guy is right out??

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
jordanv said:
does that mean a 15 year old girl for an almost-nineteen year old guy is right out??
when i was 15/16 i was with a guy who was 19... there wasnt any weirdness.. it was difficult for my parents to understand but in the end, before we broke up, everyone was ok with it

SaMi5

HSC
the guy who i was talkin bout bein younger is in yr 10 n im finishing skool atm... so a tad weird wen i finish exams..."aww yeh wat yrs he in?""aw yr 10." the other part that is makin it weird and wil probably end it is tht he is friends ith my brother.... i wish it hadnt happened but i like him n i cant do anythin bout it... my bro is all good with it now but the guy rekons its disrespectful to him??

danieljarvis

HSC
i have a friend n shes 19 going out with a 33 year old. she's a normal person and a good friend.
who cares, whatever makes ya happy.

me personally im 19 n wouldnt go below 18.. anymore. :)

hello_world

HSC
what the hell is he doing with a girl that much younger than him?? can't he find someone his own age? something must be up with him

TalkinTaShadows

HSC

I had a rule that i wouldnt date any one 2 years younger/older than me... then (and i can honestly) fell in love with someone thats 4 years younger.
So i dont think age gaps should realy matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)