Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

DrkTravlr

HSC
Hagaren said:
this is Australia in case your wondering & not the USA, where almost everything becomes available to you at the age of 18.

Sorry about that. I am posting from the USA and the age limits are different here.

Crates

Banned
HSC
DrkTravlr said:
Sorry about that. I am posting from the USA and the age limits are different here.
What are you doing in America?

Garygaz

HSC
Don't know if it's been posted so far, but the equation for relationship ages is:

Y / 2 + 7

Where Y = persons age

HSC
ha that equation is awesome, i always bring it out to tease my best friend that her girlfriends are creepy old ladies.

my boyfriend is 20, nearly 21, and im 17, nearly 18. we started "going out" when i was 15, him 18, and he felt like a right paedophile haha. but we're on the same level of maturity and all that, so all is well.

IceCreamMage

HSC
Nicho said:
There's a guy in our yr who's dating a girl who' 4 yrs younger and to me it just seems a little wrong - i mean he's focused on his hsc and all while she should be just going out with friends at her stage - i don't think it ever really works esp at our age - i've neva gone for girls who are more than 2 yrs older or younger than me and that seems to have worked fine
Lol as long as they're not sexually active it's fine if they're below 15.
I'm in the same boat as your friend, sorry to say but we aren't doing anything more than kissing till she's older xD
Psh, the pedo card got pulled on me tons of times, but I don't see what's so pedo about caring about someone deeply? ;P

EmJ xx

..words cannot explain it
HSC
im 18 and dating a guy who is 22. we hav been together for 17 months and he is the best thing thats happened to me. i think it all depends on ur age but i think when ur that yung dating a guy that old, its going to b tough. it depends how much u want it to work to how much u will work for it

cmd

HSC
Me and my boyfriend are 3 years apart (he is 20 and Im 17),however it works out well.We are both supportive of each other's goals (his career and my education), and our maturity levels are compatible-which is what counts the most.I have been with guys my own age and although its a generalisation to say that guys mature slower than girls,those 2 definately didnt do justice to the male gender.Although i guess it wudnt help either that I may b a bit more mature than most other 17yr olds??

Theres more to life than what you wear,how big your house is and what car you drive.=)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
IceCreamMage said:
Lol as long as they're not sexually active it's fine if they're below 15.
I'm in the same boat as your friend, sorry to say but we aren't doing anything more than kissing till she's older xD
Psh, the pedo card got pulled on me tons of times, but I don't see what's so pedo about caring about someone deeply? ;P
Because she's like 13 you moron.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cmd said:
Me and my boyfriend are 3 years apart (he is 20 and Im 17),however it works out well.We are both supportive of each other's goals (his career and my education), and our maturity levels are compatible-which is what counts the most.I have been with guys my own age and although its a generalisation to say that guys mature slower than girls,those 2 definately didnt do justice to the male gender.Although i guess it wudnt help either that I may b a bit more mature than most other 17yr olds??

Theres more to life than what you wear,how big your house is and what car you drive.=)
Every girl ever says this.

HSC
It is a bit of a fact that girls mature faster then boys.

Hence why girls usually prefer older guys, cause the maturity level is higher. I like older guys (no more then 4 years) because they are usually a lot more interesting than guys my age who communicate in grunts. 17 year old boys are (not always) but usually twits.

kara42

HSC
Not sure if I've already posted in here before, haha, but my friend's parents have NINETEEN years of age difference between them.

I think it's really funny that when you're younger a few years of age difference is a lot, but when you're older it's really nothing.

I don't really care about age differences if the guy is older, but if it's a younger guy with an older girl I find it weird/gross. I don't know why.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Girls do not mentally mature faster than guys do... they just like to think they do because it is a good excuse for going out with older guys who can:
a) drive them around
b) buy then more stuff
c) buy them alcohol
d) make them feel grown up

HSC
Seriously most 17-18 year old girls are fuckwits. Maturity is the ability to respond in an appropriate manner to circumstances or the social environment.

BazTheNew

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Girls do not mentally mature faster than guys do... they just like to think they do because it is a good excuse for going out with older guys who can:
a) drive them around
b) buy then more stuff
c) buy them alcohol
d) make them feel grown up
haha so true mate u show em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)