• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

age? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Keep em young, keem em trim, nothing over seventeen :D

MoNNiE

HSC
haha wadda cradle snatcher!!
ur one of them japanese business men.. lurering young innocent girls off the street.. with your big wallet!! tsk tsk

---
[i take all major credit cards.. cash is even better.. sorry no china money]

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
yes, but then you'd have to fight his kids and grandkids for the money as well.......he'd have to be mega mega mega loaded to make it worthwhile...hehehe

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by dastonecutters
whats the acceptable age differnce between a guy and a girl when the guy is like 15 16 17
its heaps important to me that they arent at school...after that who cares? past 25 is a bit wrong but other than that!

zerzillia

not sure what's acceptable but it's up to individuals. most would say age difference of + or - one year? hmm

hsc=suicide

HSC
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i wonder by posting here can i revive this tired old thread?

age doesnt matter, personally, 15> should be left to people the same age or pedophiles

sophina11

HSC
Hmm... Im 17 and this guy that iv known for awhile is turning 25 soon. Over the last few months we've become pretty close and we have strong feelings for eachother. The age factor doesnt bother me that much at all but my mates think he is a bit too old for me:S meh!

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
sophina11 said:
Hmm... Im 17 and this guy that iv known for awhile is turning 25 soon. Over the last few months we've become pretty close and we have strong feelings for eachother. The age factor doesnt bother me that much at all but my mates think he is a bit too old for me:S meh!
lol

chicken1

HSC
Maybe people think that going out with someone more than 5 years older than them is wrong because they dont usually become friends with people that are that age and so dont really know what they are all about.
It is really true that personality is the determining factor in these circumstances and only people that have been there know this. im 17 going out with a gorgeous man for over 10months who is 26; theres 8.5 years age gap. there are times when you can tell the difference for example he has a mortgage and full time job while im still doin HSC but for the times that count we get along so well and age is not even a factor.
my previous boyfriend was only 6months older than me and it was a crap relationship that lasted 8months. so why is it necessary to date people within certain years of your own age? i think you learn a lot from each relationship and age is not important. if you get along then really what is wrong with it?
however personally i dont think that a man that is more than 10years older will be at the right stage of their lives to incorporate mine, but i wouldnt rule it out because i know that age is just a number and you feel what you feel.

so all those out there that like someone of an age someone doesnt approve of just go for it! only you and ur partner know what you feel.........xxx

wolvemistress

HSC
Well my boyfriend is 2 years older than me.
And as a personal thing i don't think i would go out with anyone anything over a year younger than myself. Older...2 is good...and i might go as far as 4. I'm 17.
But of course it depends on your own personal choices. And i guess that you need to take their maturity into account. I mean if they are younger than you but they're really mature than it could be fine. And same you might have issues if they're older than you and act like they're in year 7.
Personally i'm more or less happy as long as i can have fun with them but also hold a decent conversation with them.
Hence why i find my guy right for me.

maverick990

HSC
For me i said 1 year but then i found my now current girlfriend and she is 3 years older than me (shes 21 and im 18) and we get on fine and people say that they havent seen a stronger bond between a couple

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)