Ahh preferences! (1 Viewer)

mexiican

HSC
Aloha,
I feel so AHHHH.
Well thing is I need to put down my prefrences. Yes i know im cutting it close. I just dont know WHAT to put down. I have Adv. Medical Sci UWS and Medical Science at UNSW. Also i was thinking B. of Biomed at UTS :/
help :(

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
You can change your preferences (add in, remove and change the order) right up until a few days before offers are released.

It is simply on time applications that close at the end of the month.

It would be horridly unfair on all if you had to decide in September what course you wanted to do later. Some of us do better and worse than we expected, so preferences have to change!

Put down as many or as few courses as you like for now and take your time figuring out which you would like to do the most! :)

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
If it makes you feel better mate, last year this time my top preferences included international studies and commerce.... by the time the final deadline came (early january) engineering was top of my preferences. so dont stress just put what you may be interested in and keep researching to get a better idea so youre informed come that january deadline

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
I suggest, as ilikecats said, to put something that you like down to avoid the late fee (hefty $150 or so). By putting something down (even though you're not 100% sure on that option) it will avoid the late fee and hassle. You can change it even after you obtain your ATAR.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
do i have to pay again if i want to change it?

i know it's not the final round but i'm getting cold feet
i read nothing but bad things about the architecture degree and career
really considering psychology
help
What, if you go change your preferences now?

No, I already paid and changed them after. Nothing happened.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
No you do not have to pay again. It is a one off fee when you apply initially.

You can change your preferences as much as you like right up until the final round. Just take note of when each round's cut off date is and you will be fine.

Makematics

HSC
No you do not have to pay again. It is a one off fee when you apply initially.

You can change your preferences as much as you like right up until the final round. Just take note of when each round's cut off date is and you will be fine.
Wait seriously? So you can apply now, and then change your preferences later completely free of charge up until after the hsc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)