Aiite, MAjOr question to all the females out there,How big do u wnt a guys d#%$ to be (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
seriously, if it doesnt touch the floor when you're not wearing pants you should just kill yourself now.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Re: Aiite, MAjOr question to all the females out there,How big do u wnt a guys d#%$ t

poWerdrY said:
omg. 21.46 inches! ladies and gentleman, i think we have a minuscule pindick here. thats tiny man. mines at LEAST 56 inches and my gf is barely satisfied. but im still a growing boy ;)
idiot. you obviously have to measure it when its erect, not when its placid.

84-88 inches when fully erect is the spot to aim for.

contrary to popular belief, the G spot is actually situation about a foot above the womans head. if you're not getting anywhere close to that then you just are not pleasuring them properly.

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Re: Aiite, MAjOr question to all the females out there,How big do u wnt a guys d#%$ t

poWerdrY said:
omg. 21.46 inches! ladies and gentleman, i think we have a minuscule pindick here. thats tiny man. mines at LEAST 56 inches and my gf is barely satisfied. but im still a growing boy ;)
i'm talking flaccid as Deathb4 said. you know, good ol electrical tape down the side of your leg to stop it flapping around?
Fully erect my penis is 78 inches long, but as thick as a can of pepsi.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC

mr_brightside said:
i'm talking flaccid as Deathb4 said. you know, good ol electrical tape down the side of your leg to stop it flapping around?
Fully erect my penis is 78 inches long, but as thick as a can of pepsi.
Aww I feel sorry for my poorly endowed friend here. Mine is as thick as a watermelon.

Pace_T

HSC

DeathB4Life said:
idiot. you obviously have to measure it when its erect, not when its placid.

84-88 inches when fully erect is the spot to aim for.

contrary to popular belief, the G spot is actually situation about a foot above the womans head. if you're not getting anywhere close to that then you just are not pleasuring them properly.
lol funny post.

mr_brightside

HSC

Mabs said:
Aww I feel sorry for my poorly endowed friend here. Mine is as thick as a watermelon.
but only 16 inches long.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC

mr_brightside said:
but only 16 inches long.
Wait, what? Oh, I see. Whoops that was embarrassing. What I meant was 16 metres long.

mr_brightside

HSC

Mabs said:
Wait, what? Oh, I see. Whoops that was embarrassing. What I meant was 16 metres long.
ohhh right. you're talking metric system?

78 inches into my measurement (western arabic metric imperial system) is 34.24 kilometres

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Mabs said:
16m is less than 16 in. Just so you know, idiot.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

S1M0 said:
HOLY FUCK SO MUCH BRAIN POWER CANNOT HANDLE IT I MAY DIE.

Let's break it down, compton style.

One inch is equal to 2.59cm. Therefore 16 inches is equal to 16x2.59 = 41.44cm, which is clearly > 1600cm.

If UAC did IQ tests you'd get a star for your time.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC

Azamakumar said:
HOLY FUCK SO MUCH BRAIN POWER CANNOT HANDLE IT I MAY DIE.

Let's break it down, compton style.

One inch is equal to 2.59cm. Therefore 16 inches is equal to 16x2.59 = 41.44cm, which is clearly > 1600cm.

If UAC did IQ tests you'd get a star for your time.
My thoughts exactly.

blackness

Crazy crazy just crazy
HSC

crap iam only 12 inches, serioously

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

S1M0 said:
Hahahahahaha.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

S1M0 said:
Seriously, what were you thinking when you wrote this?

And wtf is that little " "

lilster

nearly there
HSC
does it really matter how big the penis is? its what they can do wit it thats important! LOL
according to cosmo a non-erected penis is about 8cm average nd erected is 15cm average.
sorry to pop the bubble of all this who finks they have a VERY big penis =)

mr_brightside

HSC
lilster said:
does it really matter how big the penis is? its what they can do wit it thats important! LOL
according to cosmo a non-erected penis is about 8cm average nd erected is 15cm average.
sorry to pop the bubble of all this who finks they have a VERY big penis =)
nah you're wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)