Aiite, MAjOr question to all the females out there,How big do u wnt a guys d#%$ to be (2 Viewers)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Re: Aiite, MAjOr question to all the females out there,How big do u wnt a guys d#%$ t

lilster said:
well u can keep livng in ur world of BIG penises, one day u'll realise.
Virgin.

Get a cock up you, then you'll realise.

Last edited:

lilster

nearly there
HSC
Re: Aiite, MAjOr question to all the females out there,How big do u wnt a guys d#%$ t

Graney said:
Virgin.

Get a cock up you, then you'll realise.
been there done it. so i know. seen enuf to know.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Was he asian? If he was, no matter how good he was, you have no idea how much better it could have been.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Graney said:
Was he asian? If he was, no matter how good he was, you have no idea how much better it could have been.
hahaahahahahahahaahahah.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC

lilster said:
been there done it. so i know. seen enuf to know.
get a REAL cock up ya then.

T

Testpilot

lilster said:
does it really matter how big the penis is? its what they can do wit it thats important! LOL
according to cosmo a non-erected penis is about 8cm average nd erected is 15cm average.
sorry to pop the bubble of all this who finks they have a VERY big penis =)
Because Cosmo magazine is such a bastion of truth.

Darkening

HSC

"You know how I know your gay?"

Your all measuring your penises against eachother

U

Ubik

Pics or you have a small cock, darkboi/

"You know how I know you're insecure about your size and have repressed homosexual desires?"

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

lilster said:
does it really matter how big the penis is? its what they can do wit it thats important! LOL
according to cosmo a non-erected penis is about 8cm average nd erected is 15cm average.
sorry to pop the bubble of all this who finks they have a VERY big penis =)
I have a ruler and a digital camera.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

That picture was taken from along way away from the Eiffel tower. You're still tiny. It's hard to tell but the ruler is actually right next to the camera and my wang is extending away from it. I called in a favour at google so you could get an idea of the actual size:
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7906/wangetss0.jpg

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC

yes, due to its immense mass it manages to form and provide me with its own atmosphere and ecosystem.

im still waiting on the International Astronomical Union to declare it a planet, but they are being reluctant out of jealousy.

Last edited:

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC

DeathB4Life said:
yes, due to its immense mass it manages to form and provide me with its own atmosphere and ecosystem.

im still waiting on the International Astronomical Union to declare it a planet, but they are being reluctant out of jealousy.
Dwarf planet. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)