Al Jazeera not in Australia :( (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexie85

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
No one ask, beg and whine about israeli news channel, and no jews do not accuse foxtel of racism for not carrying israeli news channel. Television broadcasts are done by foxtel on the basis of return on investment expected for each channel launched. Al Jazeera, a channel which will be watched mainly by australian muslims communities who are among the poorest in australia and very small in number with no commercial future, foxtel have made the right decision. Like I said before Foxtel is not a charity organisation.
say's who ?

L

littlewing69

The Brucemaster said:
How is the fact that a corporation is deciding what we should watch any different from the government deciding?
It's not censorship if Fox refuses to carry certain content. Just like you, they are a private entity, and can choose what will and won't be said on their property. If customers dislike this, they can choose to discontinue trading with Fox. Try doing that with the Australian government, and you'll go to jail.

Welcome to the free market.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
No one ask, beg and whine about israeli news channel, and no jews do not accuse foxtel of racism for not carrying israeli news channel. Television broadcasts are done by foxtel on the basis of return on investment expected for each channel launched. Al Jazeera, a channel which will be watched mainly by australian muslims communities who are among the poorest in australia and very small in number with no commercial future, foxtel have made the right decision. Like I said before Foxtel is not a charity organisation.
No one ask either, but Israeli news channel bad. (yes, I'm mocking your grammar)
1. Who said Foxtel was racist for not carrying this news channel?
2. I'm not Muslim, does that mean I won't be watching Al Jazeera? You should provide proof to back up your statements.
3. Australian Muslims are not poor. Just because they aren't as rich as Australian Jews, doesn't mean they are poor.
4. Muslims make up over 1.5% of this country's population, which is very large for a non-Christian religious group, the second largest after Buddhism. Why does this matter anyway, just because YOU won't watch it because you're a supporter of the terrorists (IDF), doesn't mean nobody else will.

Aryanbeauty said:
Your assumption stink. And yes provide proof and link that jewish spies are arrested and deported by australia or is it pulled out from your hairy ass as usual? And what does religion has to do with Al Jazeera reporter jailed for terrorist activities?
You should be jailed for supporting terrorism. Your signature images clearly show that you support terrorism.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Martyno1 said:
No one ask either, but Israeli news channel bad. (yes, I'm mocking your grammar)
1. Who said Foxtel was racist for not carrying this news channel?
2. I'm not Muslim, does that mean I won't be watching Al Jazeera? You should provide proof to back up your statements.
3. Australian Muslims are not poor. Just because they aren't as rich as Australian Jews, doesn't mean they are poor.
4. Muslims make up over 1.5% of this country's population, which is very large for a non-Christian religious group, the second largest after Buddhism. Why does this matter anyway, just because YOU won't watch it because you're a supporter of the terrorists (IDF), doesn't mean nobody else will.

You should be jailed for supporting terrorism. Your signature images clearly show that you support terrorism.
What is Israeli news channel and how is it bad? or is it another assumption pulled out of your hairy ass once again? Oh you are mocking my grammar yet you made so many spelling mistake as if you were perfect. Pointing out other people's weakness in language in a debate or discussion means you are already losing your point and have nothing to say other than talking about grammar, spelling etc.

1. Probably You
2. Al jazeera will be watched mainly by arab and islamic communities as already proved by viewership world wide.
3. If they are not poor then they should stop complaining about it. The Bulettin with Newsweek 14 November 2006 issue mentioned how Lebanese muslims youth turned to crime because they are poor, cannot find jobs etc. If muslims are not poor good for them! I will expect less whining and complain from them. My source is the same magazine which quote the lebanese youth interviewed by The Bulletin journalist Adam Shand. They must be lazy bastard and liars after all!
4. Out of 1.5 percent of australian population maybe about 20% of that 1.5% perhaps can afford foxtel subscription. That is not worth a dime for foxtel. 98.5% of australians have no use of Al-Jazeera and therefore it has no importance not to talk of an ASSet for australia.

You should be jailed for supporting terrorism. Your signature images clearly show that you support terrorism
. Maybe I should voluntarily go to jail for a day if it's gonna give your hopeless life a little bit of meaning. After all I'm a nice lad and want to bring a smile on people's face :D including people who hate me because of my Avatar! lol
Politik said:
Bahaha yeah, because Murdoch sucking Bush's teat is different right? You obviously know little about the method in which Al Jazeera has assisted the reporting of conflict in the Middle East, so please, go away, do some research, study some Arabic history, and then come back.
yes it is different, completely. I am yet to hear a foxnews, CNN or BBC agent acting for terrorists and imprisioned by Spanish court. I am not against Al Jazeera, I do not see why foxtel should be burdened to carry a news channel which will serve less than 1 percent of australian. Also I do not see the need for australia to have a news channel whose journalist is a convicted terrorist. I know more about the middle east than you and before telling people to go away just because they are better than you does not help your point. It make you sound desperate and frustrated. This is merely a messageboard where people expressed their point of view and there are life outside this and do not take it seriously with all your heart. ;)

lengy

HSC
withoutaface said:
Dear everyone in this thread,
You have consumer power. Use it, switch to Optus, and make Foxtel regret their decision.
Sincerely,
The only rational thought in this thread.
And your government is fucking up my ABC and SBS.

In deserted outskirts of sinister reasoning, thou
HSC
I'm indifferent towards this since it's Foxtel's decision. It's their decision whether or not to block a particular source of media. I mean, it wouldn't be called "controlling the media" if you allowed free-to-air sources of media here into Australia. I also think they would prefer you watch Fox News. That way you can hear things like sexual-assualt charges/violation of Human Rights and a variety of other international issues 'played-down'.

and no jews do not accuse foxtel of racism for not carrying israeli news channel.
Fox News is Jew news. I also, haven't recently seen an Israeli News station offer what Al-Jazeera is offering. I'm also going to be intriqued to see how people who say 'the middle east is in the stone age' will respond to this. I mean, making provisions for people of the western word to hear their own 'untainted' reports of world events? That's 'stone age' for you. *rolls eyes*

Has anyone noticed that there are an infinite ammount of clones of AryanBeauty, all over the internet and on YouTube? "It must be a... Oh no can it really be?"

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
lengy said:
And your government is fucking up my ABC and SBS.
If you want "your" ABC and SBS so much, why don't you and everyone else who likes them start up a fund where you all pay for them, and noone else has to have their income stolen just so you can watch Wil Anderson do the same skits every week?

*hopeful*

HSC
martyno1 said:
Aryanbeauty said:
3. If they are not poor then they should stop complaining about it. The Bulettin with Newsweek 14 November 2006 issue mentioned how Lebanese muslims youth turned to crime because they are poor, cannot find jobs etc. If muslims are not poor good for them! I will expect less whining and complain from them. My source is the same magazine which quote the lebanese youth interviewed by The Bulletin journalist Adam Shand. They must be lazy bastard and liars after all!
not suprised to see that your as retarded as ever, no sense of comprehension, lebanese muslims do not = all australian muslims. oh yeah lets judge all of whatever you are just because your stupid, they too must be stupid after all!

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
The Logical One said:
That way you can hear things like sexual-assualt charges/violation of Human Rights and a variety of other international issues 'played-down'.
Any proof, links in which foxnews played down sexual assault charges and violation of Human Rights?

Fox News is Jew news
Thats good if foxnews is jew news, I'm glad that you are forced to watch a news of people you hated with a passion. Sucks to be you. Seems like its not gonna change throughout your entire life so you can either change your attitude towards jews or get trampled on the floor.

I also, haven't recently seen an Israeli News station offer what Al-Jazeera is offering. I'm also going to be intriqued to see how people who say 'the middle east is in the stone age' will respond to this. I mean, making provisions for people of the western word to hear their own 'untainted' reports of world events? That's 'stone age' for you. *rolls eyes*
You never watched foxnews or either dont know know how to differentiate news report and talk shows.

Has anyone noticed that there are an infinite ammount of clones of AryanBeauty, all over the internet and on YouTube? "It must be a... Oh no can it really be?"
Cause I am a superstar, and everyone want to be me. Ain't ya jealous?
Hopeful said:
not suprised to see that your as retarded as ever, no sense of comprehension, lebanese muslims do not = all australian muslims
Why don't you use your much talked about comprehension skill to realise that lebanese muslims constitute the biggest muslim community in australia?

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Why don't you use your much talked about comprehension skill to realise that lebanese muslims constitute the biggest muslim community in australia?
who talks much about my comprehension skills ? wow im a superstar too!

but you or anyone else for that matter werent talking about lebanese specifically or have you changed your song and dance to 'only lebanese muslims' are going to be watching the al jazeera channel/news/whatever it is

Aryanbeauty

HSC
*hopeful* said:
who talks much about my comprehension skills ? wow im a superstar too!

but you or anyone else for that matter werent talking about lebanese specifically or have you changed your song and dance to 'only lebanese muslims' are going to be watching the al jazeera channel/news/whatever it is
Wannabe superstar perhaps :D

You are right I was not singling out lebanese muslims to watch Al Jazeera, however i use an article on the Bulettin about lebanese muslim youth to make my point that muslims are among the poor people in australia. And for that matter, neither Indonesian muslims, pakistani muslims or arab muslims are among the upper income strata in australia. I made it clear that 99% of australian don't give a flying fck about Al jazeera and for Foxtel there is no reason that it should carry this useless news channel with probably less than 0% viewership or absolute zero rating. If you are dying for arab news then ask your relatives in the middle east to tape in a VCR and ship by Fedex. Then you can screen it in a mosque to attract more people to come to mosque, cheer at the dead bodies of iraqi civilians killed by suicide bomber and blood soaked streets of baghdad. Thats what regularly shown on Al jazeera, showing grotesque graphics to attract viewership and to fire up sentiments with no ethics on journalism. That's unbiased journalism and news report for you is nt it?

In deserted outskirts of sinister reasoning, thou
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

You are right I was not singling out lebanese muslims to watch Al Jazeera, however i use an article on the Bulettin about lebanese muslim youth to make my point that muslims are among the poor people in australia. And for that matter, neither Indonesian muslims, pakistani muslims or arab muslims are among the upper income strata in australia. I made it clear that 99% of australian don't give a flying fck about Al jazeera and for Foxtel there is no reason that it should carry this useless news channel with probably less than 0% viewership or absolute zero rating. If you are dying for arab news then ask your relatives in the middle east to tape in a VCR and ship by Fedex. Then you can screen it in a mosque to attract more people to come to mosque, cheer at the dead bodies of iraqi civilians killed by suicide bomber and blood soaked streets of baghdad. Thats what regularly shown on Al jazeera, showing grotesque graphics to attract viewership and to fire up sentiments with no ethics on journalism. That's unbiased journalism and news report for you is nt it?
Are you really retarded or are you just pretending to be to get attention?
Here are some points which I want you to attempt to register in that closed mind of yours.

1. Almost all First and Second Generation immigrants are more than likely going to be of a low socio-economic status. (Because of attempted integration and assimilation.)

2. AlJazeera International is not made for Muslims abroad. Did it perhaps not cross your mind that "AlJazeera International" could have been made for the International community? It's pretty obvious that the world has an interest in the middle east, because of the human rights violations, and war which has been raging on for decades. I think people would want as many different outlets to access this information and collate an unbiased opinion using the combination of these sources.

3. I wouldn't want to be you. A retarded, bigotted, elitist pig. Who doesn't even portray logic or common sense.

AryanJew-Tee said:
you can either change your attitude towards jews or get trampled on the floor.
Are you threatening me? I thought you were the victim? How can I feel empathetic towards you when you threaten me? I hope your opinion isn't shared by others. It's kinda reminiscent of borat. "If she scheat on me... I will CRUSH HER!"

I think this is what happens over time. First, they thrive out of the empathy of others. Then, they build communities instead of assimilating thus creating wealth in their communities. Then they threaten those who disagree with them with violence. Are you going to do to me what Israel did to Lebanon? Please do, I'll even give you any information you may need so that you can actually use your influence to "Crush Me".

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

wheres your proof of the bold text? links articles ? since you love jumping for proof, where is it ?

hahah your one retard, theres already an arabic channel on pay tv alongside a greek channel and a whole bunch of others which already shows the news, so i dont think anyone is dying for arab news and why would al jazeera be shown at a mosque, is it an islamic news channel ? proof links ?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
The Logical One said:
Are you really retarded or are you just pretending to be to get attention?
Here are some points which I want you to attempt to register in that closed mind of yours.

1. Almost all First and Second Generation immigrants are more than likely going to be of a low socio-economic status. (Because of attempted integration and assimilation.)

2. AlJazeera International is not made for Muslims abroad. Did it perhaps not cross your mind that "AlJazeera International" could have been made for the International community? It's pretty obvious that the world has an interest in the middle east, because of the human rights violations, and war which has been raging on for decades. I think people would want as many different outlets to access this information and collate an unbiased opinion using the combination of these sources.

3. I wouldn't want to be you. A retarded, bigotted, elitist pig. Who doesn't even portray logic or common sense.

Are you threatening me? I thought you were the victim? How can I feel empathetic towards you when you threaten me? I hope your opinion isn't shared by others. It's kinda reminiscent of borat. "If she scheat on me... I will CRUSH HER!"

I think this is what happens over time. First, they thrive out of the empathy of others. Then, they build communities instead of assimilating thus creating wealth in their communities. Then they threaten those who disagree with them with violence. Are you going to do to me what Israel did to Lebanon? Please do, I'll even give you any information you may need so that you can actually use your influence to "Crush Me".
Is that the best you can do? calling other people retarded? Or is that the best you muslims can do(judging from what marty, hopeful and you have said) Someone calling himself logical without any logic explanation of his point of view instead of making his point clear the only thing he can do is resorting to insult because he has been continously outsmarted :D . And then another muslim came and tried to make fun of someone's grammar because he has nothing to counter my points because I am always right.

1. whether is is 100th or 1st generation muslims in australia ( or anywhere else) are poor, they themselves said so in the Bulletin magazine. Whether other immigrants are poor or not is irrelevant. A chinese immigrant is not going to watch Al jazeera whether he is rich or poor hence other immigrants are poor too is not the point here.

2. They can use any name and make it Al Jazeera virgin 24/7, Al Jazeera peaceful, Al Jazeera dunecoon, Al Jazeera dinkum. The name does not mean anything, the journalist, the management, the content, the sources are still the same.

3. If you don't want to be me then why would you want to create hundreds of my clones on the internet? Just because you are a poor peasant stray dog on the street does not mean the elitist piggy rich are at fault. Learn to appreciate what you have and who you are instead of blaming others for your failure in life.

Your sympathy or empathy is the last thing I need in this world. I did not come here to ask and beg other people on this board " please support me, please help me, Please save me israeli jet fighter bomb my country" I am here purely to have dicussion on what interest me. Also, make your name a proper use and use your logic. Instead of telling us foxnews is jew news, tell us how it is so and show us how logical you really are. There is no need to resort to insult even if it is your family tradition. :rofl:

hopeful said:
wheres your proof of the bold text? links articles ? since you love jumping for proof, where is it ?

hahah your one retard, theres already an arabic channel on pay tv alongside a greek channel and a whole bunch of others which already shows the news, so i dont think anyone is dying for arab news and why would al jazeera be shown at a mosque, is it an islamic news channel ? proof links ?
Why don't you try to find anyone who want to watch al jazeera in australia and prove me wrong? If you are not dying for an arab news then there is no need for al jazeera! Good for australia and foxtel!

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
1. whether is is 100th or 1st generation muslims in australia ( or anywhere else) are poor, they themselves said so in the Bulletin magazine. Whether other immigrants are poor or not is irrelevant. A chinese immigrant is not going to watch Al jazeera whether he is rich or poor hence other immigrants are poor too is not the point here.
Do you have sources which actually say that a Chinese immigrant will not watch Al Jazeera? Also could you please get sources that state that all Muslims in Australia are poor... And since you seem to find it irrelevant, why did you type it?

2. They can use any name and make it Al Jazeera virgin 24/7, Al Jazeera peaceful, Al Jazeera dunecoon, Al Jazeera dinkum. The name does not mean anything, the journalist, the management, the content, the sources are still the same.
What does that have to do with whether Al Jazeera is good/crap?

Why don't you try to find anyone who want to watch al jazeera in australia and prove me wrong? If you are not dying for an arab news then there is no need for al jazeera! Good for australia and foxtel!
How about, you provide everyone with sources that actually back up what you say. And please stop being a hypocrite, you don't want others to call you a Jew or Israeli, but you call them Arabs/Muslims, and you also go on about people insulting you, when half you damned posts a filled with insults.

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Is that the best you can do? calling other people retarded? Or is that the best you muslims can do(judging from what marty, hopeful and you have said) Someone calling himself logical without any logic explanation of his point of view instead of making his point clear the only thing he can do is resorting to insult because he has been continously outsmarted :D . And then another muslim came and tried to make fun of someone's grammar because he has nothing to counter my points because I am always right.

im going to keep calling you retarded but i serioulsy think you are, marty has specfically said he is not a muslim, i never have said that i am so where do u pull this from ? just because we're discrediting the crap you post ?

im still waiting for the link because you brought it up so back it up now

why should i do that ? im not the one claiming people do or dont want to watch it

Generator

HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Mods please clean up this thread, its getting rediculous
Use the Report Bad Post function and talk about the state of the thread in general. If you do this I'm sure that both NTB and UIC would thank you given that it's easier for them to notice a complaint when it's not raised amidst a sea of crap and because it would give them (and you) a chance to discuss the matter privately.

*hopeful*

HSC
^Yeah as generator said, uic is pretty good at responding asap

Aryanbeauty

HSC
I mentioned the fact that australian muslims are among the poor income in australia, based on what they themselves contantly said that they are disadvantaged, they have high unemployment, no jobs, and how they turned to crime according to lebanese muslim youth interviewed by Adam Shand of the Bullettin with Newsweek. It was not offensive to mention these facts and was not intended to form the main theme of this thread. However, all the muslims get offended whenever the word Muslim is portrayed in bad light such as saying muslims are among poor community in australia and such why they themselves are the one who said they are poor. It is OK for a muslim to call themselves poor but extremely offensive if non muslims call them poor? :rolleyes:

And my point:

1. Foxtel as a Corporation which main reason for existence is to make profit for shareholders/investors does not have to carry al jazeera unless it is going to make a profit out of it, which is unlikely given the demography of potential viewers.

2. Foxtel is not a charity and is not obligated to serve the interest of al jazeera, or any minority groups.

3. Al jazeera, whose journalist a convicted al qaeda terrorists is NOT an asset for australia nor it will ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)